Herbalife Leche De Dulce

by Herbalife

Each shake is packed with 21 vitamins and minerals, herbs, fiber, and is an excellent source of antioxidants. Clinical studies have shown that daily usage of meal replacement shakes is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.

Is this product good?
I am Vegan, can I consume the Herbalife shakes? I dont have dairy products.
Est-ce que c'est un bon produit?
Start your review of Herbalife Leche De Dulce!
Ludlow, MA
This is the best tasting product if you're a coffee drinker like myself. I needed to find a way to keep me from stopping at DD for a large iced Carmel coffee with cream and sugar. Imagine how many calories that is! Now I make my own "coffee" drinks and I'm losing weight!
This is a really great flavor. I'll add a banana, some ice, almond milk, and 2 scoops of the powder. Sometimes I add a touch more powder to make it thicker. The flavor is sweet without being too sweet. These shakes actually fill me up until the next meal time. It's a tasty way to lose weight.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
From the moment I first tried it it was super delicious. A little on the pricey side but I loved it. It made my shakes so much more enjoyable. I would add bananas and strawberries to it. Overall I would definitely recommend it to any Herbalife user
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My first Herbalife shake I ever had was Dulce De Leche! That is when I fell in love with Herbalife! I was a super happy customer and now I am a Health Coach for Herbalife for almost 3 years! I fell in love with my results and now I am helping others enjoy the Herbalife experience! :)
Manchester, NH
I love this flavor it's my absolute favorite, I've been doing Herbalife over 5 years and this flavor has definitely topped all of the Herbalife shake flavors, I definitely recommend this Shake and flavor
West Boylston, MA
The product itself is amazing but, the taste of this one is definitely the worst that I've tried from Herbalife at this point. I'm very disappointed and will not be repurchasing this particular flavor.
Loved it. Just too expensive. It kept me from having cravings and was such an easy meal I could take to work, on the road, on trips and more. Found out it contains soy so I would like to find something very similar.
Brunswick, GA
I absolutely love this flavor. It reminds me of condensed milk! So yummy! My favorite way to make it is to add Protein Drink Mix and make it with water and some ice cubes. It's perfect!
Highland, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this flavor but it is a bit to strong without adding some vanilla. I usually do half of vanilla and also add half a banana - it's delicious.
Santa Maria, CA
All shakes with their protein are the best 😋😋😋 i am 20 yrs old & have been drinking my shake ever since l have memory every sibgle day