Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry)

by Herbalife

Innovative, quality products backed by acclaimed scientific leadership! We use only the highest research, development and manufacturing standards, including the finest raw ingredients, precise formulation and labeling, and trusted contract...

Is this natural caffeine?
Does the tea work different depending on if you drink it hot or cold? I just stared mine and I think I would like it better cold
Who wants Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) at 40% off? Message me! Email: [email protected] IG: rachelxburrows
Start your review of Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry)!
Lake Orion, MI
I looooooooove Herbalife products! I use them every day and I have definitely noticed a difference in my all around health and energy. The tea is like liquid crack that will get you off your booty and ready for any task. Its pricey but a tiny bit goes a long way. Still have the raspberry flavor after almost 1.5 years
Battle Creek, MI
I prefer hot lemon tea 😍 it’s the absolute before in my opinion but I do love all the teas. So good no added sugar. Naturally sweetened with stevia AND it’s not processed the same as most teas. It’s processed with water as opposed to alcohol, it’s it’s extremely hydrating.
Princeton , LA
I absolutely love Herbalife products! I use them everyday! I especially love the loaded teas! They boost your metabolism and give you energy! Would highly recommend to anyone trying to better their lifestyle!
Chicago
I really love this tea, it’s not overly sweet or bitter but a great mixture to add with your lift off and aloe. Super good for a Monday morning pick me up without all the extra crap like coffee has.
Spring Hill, FL
I’m actually a coffee person, but the Herbalife teas had me reaching for tea for that mid afternoon pick me up instead. I love how you can drink them hot or cold. The flavors are ok, but it wasn’t too bad for the awesome energy boost that you get. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for extra energy and metabolism boost.
Deland , FL
I highly recommend this tea if you are tired of drinking cup after cup of coffee and constantly having that crashing sensation! This Herbal tea only has 5 calories per serving AND burns 80-100 calories! If you’re looking for real energy in the Mornings, this is for you!
Brooklyn
As an Herbalife distributor, I've had an opportunity to try all the flavors of this tea! I do enjoy the fruit flavored teas, however the chai tea with mandarin orange a low is my favorite. I also enjoy the cinnamon tea as well. I like to drink the fruit flavored teas as ice tea. All the teas can be successfully mixed with the aloe for an excellent ice tea drink.
Brooklyn, NY
I use the Herbalife tea concentrate with apple cider vinegar. It tastes good and works well. I am not a fan of Herbalife but because I had the tea I have been using it. May work well for others aswell.
This is a great tea in summer, but it seems to have a very high caffeine effect on me. I do not drink coffee, so I’m probably a bit sensitive. I picked it up at distributor party for $30, but I only mix 1/8 tsp so It lasts!
Lancaster , CA
I absolutely love all the concentration teas from HerbalLife. This one specifically when you mix it in your shake it peanut protein it tastes just like Peanut Butter and Jelly. It’s sooo delicious!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago