Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry)

by Herbalife

Innovative, quality products backed by acclaimed scientific leadership! We use only the highest research, development and manufacturing standards, including the finest raw ingredients, precise formulation and labeling, and trusted contract...

Can I drink this on an empty stomach first thing in the morning?
How clean are the ingredients of this product?
Does this really give you energy? How is the taste? You have to mix it with sugar or the aftertaste is ok?
Start your review of Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry)!
Elle F.
I want to give a fair review based on how the tea tastes and what it does as far as energy, metabolism, etc...but I can't get past the taste! It smells WONDERFUL!! Which made me sad because it tastes HORRIBLE!!! I've tried this hot once and cold once. I took a sip of the hot one and just tossed it out. I managed to at least get it down cold for the sake of giving it a fair review (which was soooo much worse). I had to chase it with some crackers just to get the taste out of my mouth. I do see a slight increase in my level of alertness than normal without being jittery but there is no way on earth I could drink this ever again let alone everyday. I have the raspberry flavor and if anyone would like to have it, if you pay for the shipping I will send it to you for FREE. It's so disappointing as I know it costs quite a bit but I hate it that much :(. If it came in pill form I'd be all over it!
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) uploaded by Cindy G.
Delicious way to detox your body, try a Herbalife tea concentrate at your local hub. Great taste when you add the cranberry lift with aloe. Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) highly recommended!! Great taste.
Jocelyn C.
Corona, NY
Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) uploaded by Jocelyn C.
Really good I would for sure recommend . I’m a repeat consumer . It’s good for the digestive system . Really In love ❤️❤️❤️
Lexy M.
Lake Orion, MI
I looooooooove Herbalife products! I use them every day and I have definitely noticed a difference in my all around health and energy. The tea is like liquid crack that will get you off your booty and ready for any task. Its pricey but a tiny bit goes a long way. Still have the raspberry flavor after almost 1.5 years
Danielle F.
The Herbalife Raspberry Tea Concentrate is my favorite. It's a staple in my cupboard for my everyday tea. It's so easy to use and to add to my liftoffs. The flavor is amazing and doesn't taste bitter like other tea concentrates I have had before. I highly recommend.
Laura C.
Havelock, NC
Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) uploaded by Laura C.
This is my fave tea! Add a lift off and aloe along with some crystal light and you’ll have the best tasting energy drink ever!
Rubi L.
Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) uploaded by Rubi L.
I did not like the raspberry tea or lemon at all. I think I should have gotten a different flavor !
roxana S.
Santa Paula, CA
For anybody thats always tired & no energy I recomend this tea!You can have it hot or cold by itself or with aloe or active fiber. Taste so good and they have other good flavors.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
I hated this tea! Granted, I've only tried it twice but neither time was I impressed. I almost couldn't stomach the flavor and I usually love tea, both hot & cold but I'm not a fan. I still love my Herbalife shakes I just won't be spending any more time or money on the teas or other supplements.
stephanie D.
Wahiawa, Hi
This freakin powder tastes disgusting !!!! I don't care if it suppose to help with my energy. I've tried it alone and in my shake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...