Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry)

by Herbalife

Innovative, quality products backed by acclaimed scientific leadership! We use only the highest research, development and manufacturing standards, including the finest raw ingredients, precise formulation and labeling, and trusted contract...

Is this natural caffeine?
Does the tea work different depending on if you drink it hot or cold? I just stared mine and I think I would like it better cold
This tea is everything. I just want to know if the other flavors are this good too? Help me guys.
Start your review of Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry)!
Mastic, NY
This is very useful allows me to wake up -full of energy -w no complaints😂😩 -feeling as healthy as ever ! -I feel that this allows all my food to digest nicely Completely Recommended :)
Flat Rock, MI
I love this tea! Which is weird because I am not a tea person at all. The flavors great and gives me a ton of energy. The amount you get is a great value. I have repurchased this often. I would definitely buy again.
Roaring Springs, TX
Although it can be bitter like unsweetened tea, I add stevia sweetened flavorings it's so yummy, boosts my metabolism and give me clean energy without the crash.
Zapata, TX
I love this tea, my favorite flavours has to be lemon and raspberry. I love that this tea gives me so much energy. It takes my workout to a while new level and i sweat like crazy when i take it before a workout. I love to drink it hot. I love that the tea helps me with the soda craving all i drink is one cup of tea everymorning and water the rest of the day. I love that it helps me loose weight. I love how i feel when i take the tea. I highly recommend it. Its great cause. It boost my metabolism.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My summer, spring, winter, spring, go to for energy through out the year! I love this stuff and couldn't imagine a day without it. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Brooklyn, NY
Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) uploaded by Tiffany T.
Herbalife tea is a great way to boost your metabolism and assist in your weight loss. I drink it everyday at breakfast and in the evenings before bed. The hotter you can drink it the better. You know it works when you're sweating. Add some fiber to keep you regular, I reccommend Apple flavor. Great tasting!
Aurora, CO
I love love love my Herbalife Herbal tea! It is amazing! Tastes great, gives me tons of energy without giving me the jitters or stomach ache like energy drinks! Not only does the tea give me great energy but it also helps boost my metabolism and burn calories! I am an Herbalife Wellness Coach and work with many clients and they love their tea! The best part is the tea comes in a other flavors as well! Let me know if you want to try it!!!
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this flavor of herbalife tea! It helps me burn more than 80 calories and convine with a good workout this tea is the best! I like to mix it with the cranberry aloe for an amazing taste!
Louisville, KY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I just started buying Herbalife products last month and i am obsessed. This tea is great. I prefer it with hot water and to give it some more flavor, I like to squeeze some lemon in there also. It energizes and wakes me up more than coffee does and boosts your metabolism. I will probably use this product forever. Doesn't make me jittery or anything. Its just perfect. I love it and I highly recommend it. The raspberry flavor is my favorite.
Endicott, NY
Like others, at first I wasn't so sure I liked this tea. As a huge coffee drinker (like at least 1-2 pots a day) I was Leary about the switch to tea. The first kind I tried was the raspberry and I didn't really care for the flavor and I felt jittery afterwards. I then tried the cinnamon flavor and tried it hot and thought it was great. I was then introduced to the peach flavor with mango aloe and have been hooked ever since!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...