BeveragesCoffeeHerbalife
Herbal Tea Concentrate – Lemon, 35 oz

Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate – Lemon, 3.5 oz.

by Herbalife

Ditch the coffee and soda for this refreshing and tasty alternative. Feel reinvigorated with this natural energy lift, our answer to fatigue caused by stress.* It's delicious, instant and low in calories. A refreshing tea hot or cold, Herbal Tea...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate – Lemon, 3.5 oz.!
Zarima M.
Glendale, AZ
Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate – Lemon, 3.5 oz. uploaded by Zarima M.
I'm falling in love with Herbalife more and more😍 Today this tea saved me from a terrible headache😖 For three days in a row I've been suffering from it, took pain killers, tried massage - nothing worked... As soon as my order got delivered today, the first thing I did is had a cup of the Herbalife Tea and guess what, my headache was gone in less than 10 minutes🤩 It is actually a Metabolism Booster, but it also worked for my headache🤗 To get more information or to get the link to order E-MAIL ME @[email protected] Follow my IG blog @zarima.moon ❤
Julia V.
My favorite flavor! This products gives you energy and boosts metabolism. Couldn’t recommend this more!
Mila Z.
I used it together with a shakes and definitely worked with weight loss. It's very refreshing, and during summer after exercise it's more than welcome! I thought taste was pretty good.
Laura S.
Eastlake, OH
LOVE all Herbalife products but the tea is my favorite. My favorite flavor is definitely the lemon. You can have this with cold or hot water, it's not in a tea bag, it just dissolved right into your water which is super convenient. I love having mine iced with their liftoff and beauty booster. THE BEST! You have to order from a distributor.
Amanda S.
Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate – Lemon, 3.5 oz. uploaded by Amanda S.
Amazing! Absolutely love it and have it daily! Gives me energy all day long and doesn’t give me the gitters

Looking for your answer?