Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate 1.8oz (3 PACK) EMAIL YOUR CHOICE OF FLAVORS AT CHECK-OUT. SEE DESCRIPTION FOR FLAVORS!

BY HERBALIFE

A great way to cut off the coffee and soda. Feel the invigorating effect of this natural energy lift. Hot or cold it will get you through the mid morning and afternoon when fatigue hits you. Available in ORIGINAL, LEMON, RASPBERRY and PEACH FLAVORS. IF... see more...

Review (1)
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I I'm not a huge fan of herbal teas or any kind of teas to be completely honest I don't even like iced tea! And the first time I drink this tea I wasn't crazy about it but I didn't hate it either. I kind of played around with it a little bit until I figured out what it was exactly that I liked. My favorite is to warm up water in the microwave for about a minute and a half add about a half a teaspoon of the tea mix stir add 223 capfuls of the Herbalife aloe concentrate in mango flavored and I add one packet of either Truvia or splenda and it is so good! I absolutely love coffee I am a coffee drinker 100%! Never in a million years did I think there would be anything that would get me to stop drinking coffee, but when I started the Herbalife program I started drinking the tea in the morning instead of the coffee and I never even missed my coffee! In fact I would crave my tea! It wakes you up a little bit, just drinking a cup of it burn 90 calories which is amazing on its own! And it curbs your appetite and helps with digestion, actually I think it's the aloe that helps with the digestion or the combination of the two I'm not sure to be completely honest, but I do know that it definitely helped me!

Amazon