BY HERBALIFE

Made from premium-quality aloe vera. Free from bitter-tasting aloin. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be TMI but ya'll need to know that this stuff works ! I cried when i used this product the first week. I was so happy. Before using this product i had no bowel movements. Sometimes it would be a whole month before i went number 2. I take this every morning and since starting this product, i have went number 2 literally every day. It detoxes your body. Reduces stomach bloat. The cranberry is my favorite. It tastes great which is something i was worried about. I honestly can see myself buying this product for the rest of my life. I highly recommend it.
Danielle G.
My favorite! I use this every day. And when I don't, I can tell. My skin looks great and it keeps me regular in the bathroom. The flavor is sweet and tart. Really makes plain water taste good!
Jerilynn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a life saver. This isn’t just for losing weight, it helps people with gastritis, tummy aches, nausea, pregnancy, constipation and so much more. I love this product and highly recommend it.

back