Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate - Mango, Half Gallon

by Herbalife

Supports healthy digestive function by soothing the stomach and alleviating occasional indigestion. Herbal Aloe Concentrate is made from the aloe plant which contains natural enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that help support healthy...

What does this do exactly?
Herbalife Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate - Mango, Half Gallon Do you prefer the original flavor or the mango one?
Start your review of Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate - Mango, Half Gallon!
Rockville, MD
I love this product! Before using it whenever I eat food would just sit on my stomach but this aloe really helps with my digestion and I don't feel bloated anymore. I drink it in my herbalife tea in the morning and then again after lunch. I love it and would definitely recommend it!
Princeton , LA
Love love love this product! It helps aid in digestion! Very effective! Herbalife products are the best nutrition products that I have tried! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs help going to the bathroom
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is soo good! I add it into my Herbalife tea. It adds flavor to the tea and it definitely helps with digestion. I am a Herbalife distributor myself and I recommend this product to anyone that is looking for something to help with digestion.
West Palm Beach
This aloe is one of the most amazing products I've ever tried! I put between 2 and 3 capfuls in my Herbalife herbal tea one to two times a day and it makes all the difference in the world! I can't even tell you how great the stuff is! I am a coffee Junkie and I actually stopped drinking coffee all together and started drinking Herbalife herbal tea with aloe instead! For me that is like a miracle! It tastes great comma with your Herbalife Tea it burns 90 calories per cup just by drinking it! The aloe soothes your stomach, I couldn't tell you the last time that I had any kind of stomach aches or heartburn or indigestion since using this aloe the way I like to explain it is if you think about the aloe plant when you apply it to a burn it heals it so when you drink to Al concentrate it basically heals from the inside out. I think the best part about adding the aloe is that it regulates your digestive system. It majorly makes a difference you don't have to worry about fiber or any of that stuff it just makes you regular and makes you feel so much better. I love this product.
Fargo , ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried many different brands of aloe because it helps with my acne, hair strentght, and overall health, but everyone I had tried has been too gross to continue using untill I found this one! I put three caps into a glass with about 1/4 cup water and it tastes AMAZING I drink this at least once a day.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the Herbalife Aloe Concentrate for many reasons! It helps with digestion, heart burn, upset stomach & so much more. The mango flavor is great on its own or I like to add it to tropical punch Mio! It's a must for someone with digestive problems.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I add a shot of this to my herbal tea everyday and it is AMAZING! I go to a herbalife club so I don't have any of these products at home, but this is prob the one product I would buy to keep at home. It helps my digestive health and helps tinkle alot durning the day plus it taste yummy! Their are many health benefits from consuming aloe and alot of their skinline has aloe in it as well.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not a fan of Herbalife but man this stuff works! You can immediately feel a difference. Tmi but it cleans you out lol. I know some people don't like the flavor. I personally don't like mango but this actually tastes good!
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product it tastes amazing in my tea! I don’t know how I could live without it! It is a bit prof but to me it’s worth it! It works amazing and tastes amazing I will keep buying! My favorite aloe flavors
I personally did not like this flavor I prefer the original. This flavor made me not want to drink it. It's hard to distinguish the mangle with the aloe and to me it tastes more bitter.