Herbalife Formula1 Nutritional Shake + Personalized Protein Powder (Cafe Latte)

This listing is for one (1) NEW sealed container of Herbalife Formula-1 Healthy Meal Shake Mix and one (1) NEW sealed container of the Personalized Protein Powder. Choose from one of the delicious flavors above. These items are for US shipping ONLY -...

Have you all tried the mint chip? Does it taste like mint chip icecream?
Does it really help ? Or it is just commercial?
I always heard great things about Herbalife and one of my ex boyfriends parents actually lost weight for doing this. But I I'm not sure if I should try it what does everyone think about it?
Start your review of Herbalife Formula1 Nutritional Shake + Personalized Protein Powder (Cafe Latte)!
Broken Arrow, OK
I personally dislike herbalife from the price and actual product nutritional information side of things.  It's extremely pricey which would be fine except it is extremely high in carbs and sugars and has less protein then carbs, something which is one of my pet peeves.  Great tasting but not worth taking up so much of my money and so much of my daily macros for a protein drink.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried herbal life an I do like it. It comes. In different flavor I mix them. With fruit to make smoothies I really enjoyed this shakes it a little pricey but I think it's worth trying outfit keeps me full an I'm overall satisfied with this product an would purchase again
Hillside, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently saw one of my fellow youtubers using this product and decided I wanted to give it a try and the results were just like any other nutritional shake that I've tasted.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off my first impression was "great I spent $35 on a tub of powder that will probably not do a thing." Oh man, I made smoothies and regular shakes with almond milk for about 3 weeks and I lost 10 lbs. I went from 156 to 146 lbs and I was surprised. I do not exercise much, so I was shocked. They taste okay and keep me full for a few hours, especially if I'm making a smoothie with fruits and veggies and yogurt. I still drink them once in awhile to maintain my weight since I've hit my goal of 135 lbs now after another month.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Herbalife is great i have seen results of it working how much can you get this for and where i have yet to try but know someone that has. They had great results and she looks great i have to try this. I would do great sticking to this after all i do only eat once a day anyway so wouldn't hurt to try and i drink plenty of water but yes I'd love to try send strawberry my way and this coffee flavors.
Winter haven , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Herbalife Formula1 Nutritional Shake + Personalized Protein Powder (Cafe Latte) uploaded by maria A.
Herbalife has been around for 30 years!! Is backed by Doctors and scientists. My mom has lost over 200 pounds with herbalife and i myself have lost 75lbs so far. and shakeology has only been around for 5 years. I also have had friends who couldn't get pregnant and tried herbalife lost wieght and got pregnant! how awesome is that! We do all kinds of 5k ! We have the casa herbalife that helps children and families. Its an amazing company not only that but they care for you like family your not a number! My mom opened up a nutrition club to inspire others and help them on their journey while she still works on hers. And did you know that herbalife clubs have free workouts all levels to encourage others ! can you say that about shakeology? this is my opinion. Oh yea and thats my mom in the picture on the uppper right hand side in the picture. Thats results! We get together in the community of Auburndale Fl at the Aubrundale park. and her nutrtion club is across the street. Oh and you don't have to do anything to workout with us ALL are welcome! Adults, kids all levels! You can check out some of our videos of workouts and pics that we take at events like our 5k on faceback @ ShapeNShine Nutrition in Auburndale fl
Shelburne Fls, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Typical awful MLM trying to recruit more people to sell this horrific product. If you do your actual research of companies, you'd realize this place has enormous amounts of lawsuits against them. Spend your money at gnc with reputable products and not this shady company.
Philadelphia, PA
I have not actually used this product but my friend uses it. I heard it taste delicious and it helps build muscle and gives you energy. She brought this from a fit coach and informed me she would buy again.
San Bruno, CA
By far my favorite meal replacement. I have ima shake 2x a day and it fills me up. It’s not pricey and it’s a good value for the price. It’s effective and I highly recommend .
Houston
With the right sjakes, right time and so much more it helps wonders! I lost 2lb in just less then a week . im a mom of mutliple kids , full job so my schefule to work out and prep food is ugh ! But i recommend it highly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...