BY HERBALIFE #28 in Nutritional Drinks

This listing is for one (1) NEW sealed container of Herbalife Formula-1 Healthy Meal Shake Mix and one (1) NEW sealed container of the Personalized Protein Powder. Choose from one of the delicious flavors above. These items are for US shipping ONLY -... see more...

• I was approached by a local herbalife consultant. Ive hea...1 Answers
  • I can handle a little bit of coffee flavor, I was just wo...1 Answers
  • How does the herbalife shake compare to shakeology?5 Answers
Jaime N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I personally dislike herbalife from the price and actual product nutritional information side of things.  It's extremely pricey which would be fine except it is extremely high in carbs and sugars and has less protein then carbs, something which is one of my pet peeves.  Great tasting but not worth taking up so much of my money and so much of my daily macros for a protein drink.
Abby C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off my first impression was "great I spent $35 on a tub of powder that will probably not do a thing." Oh man, I made smoothies and regular shakes with almond milk for about 3 weeks and I lost 10 lbs. I went from 156 to 146 lbs and I was surprised. I do not exercise much, so I was shocked. They taste okay and keep me full for a few hours, especially if I'm making a smoothie with fruits and veggies and yogurt. I still drink them once in awhile to maintain my weight since I've hit my goal of 135 lbs now after another month.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Herbalife is great i have seen results of it working how much can you get this for and where i have yet to try but know someone that has. They had great results and she looks great i have to try this. I would do great sticking to this after all i do only eat once a day anyway so wouldn't hurt to try and i drink plenty of water but yes I'd love to try send strawberry my way and this coffee flavors.
maria a.
Winter haven, FL
Herbalife has been around for 30 years!! Is backed by Doctors and scientists. My mom has lost over 200 pounds with herbalife and i myself have lost 75lbs so far. and shakeology has only been around for 5 years. I also have had friends who couldn't get pregnant and tried herbalife lost wieght and got pregnant! how awesome is that! We do all kinds of 5k ! We have the casa herbalife that helps children and families. Its an amazing company not only that but they care for you like family your not a number! My mom opened up a nutrition club to inspire others and help them on their journey while she still works on hers. And did you know that herbalife clubs have free workouts all levels to encourage others ! can you say that about shakeology? this is my opinion. Oh yea and thats my mom in the picture on the uppper right hand side in the picture. Thats results! We get together in the community of Auburndale Fl at the Aubrundale park. and her nutrtion club is across the street. Oh and you don't have to do anything to workout with us ALL are welcome! Adults, kids all levels! You can check out some of our videos of workouts and pics that we take at events like our 5k on faceback @ ShapeNShine Nutrition in Auburndale fl
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I have not actually used this product but my friend uses it. I heard it taste delicious and it helps build muscle and gives you energy. She brought this from a fit coach and informed me she would buy again.
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
Felicia D.
Sandown, NH
I went out and bought two meal replacement shakes as well as their tea and aloe. This company is big on sales, and I feel like because of this they can be a little dishonest. The shakes are expensive, and the after taste is crippling. The tea was delicious, and the aloe was also very good. Unfortunately I couldn't get over the metallic after taste of the shakes, as to see progress you have to drink them twice a day to replace two meals. I wouldn't recommend this program, it just isn't worth the investment.
Marquita Y.
Brunswick, GA
I am so surprised to see the product on here! But super excited! I love all these products! I use them everyday and have lost a significant amount of weight using it and I feel better than ever! Best decision I have made as far as getting to a healthier me! They are delicious and come in a variety of flavors and you can mix and match to what suites you, it is extremely versatile!
Ahmad A.
I use to train at a warehouse where after every training session, we received one of these shakes. I can honestly say, mixed with some ice and water in a blender, they were pretty refreshing and tasted great. Alongside that, the nutritional value was not as up to par. Would rate higher if it had a lot more micronutrients as macro. Overall though, a pretty neat product. I still visit for one on occasion.
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
I love Herbalife! I have the cookies n cream and it tastes great! I have class early in the morning and when I'm running late it's a great grab and go! Just mix with some almond milk and ready to go! Also have started feeling much healthier since I started this product!
PATRICIA G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How good are the herbalife products?
Santana T.
W Hempstead, NY
How does the herbalife shake compare to shakeology?
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
I normally skeptical about weight loss products because you never know what's real but I've seen good reviews thus far. I would like more info from someone who has had real results and do they have a trial sample pack available?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I really wonder if this really works? I never tried it before... And they have different flavors which one is good?
Samy C.
This works a a protein? Can you lose weight with this? Where can I buy it? How expensive it is?