HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionHerbalife
Formula1 Nutritional Shake + Personalized Protein Powder (Cafe Latte)

Herbalife Formula1 Nutritional Shake + Personalized Protein Powder (Cafe Latte)

This listing is for one (1) NEW sealed container of Herbalife Formula-1 Healthy Meal Shake Mix and one (1) NEW sealed container of the Personalized Protein Powder. Choose from one of the delicious flavors above. These items are for US shipping ONLY -...

Has tomado esto en realidad te ha resultado para bajar de peso?
Is iit Really worth it?
Start your review of Herbalife Formula1 Nutritional Shake + Personalized Protein Powder (Cafe Latte)!
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
Herbalife Formula1 Nutritional Shake + Personalized Protein Powder (Cafe Latte) uploaded by Ashley M.
I love Herbalife! I have the cookies n cream and it tastes great! I have class early in the morning and when I'm running late it's a great grab and go! Just mix with some almond milk and ready to go! Also have started feeling much healthier since I started this product!
Miranda J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I couldn’t get past the flavor of this. I felt like it was a horrible taste and it made me sick to my stomach.
Maria  M.
South Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It almost chalk me Is very heavy to drink I don't recomended if you have health issues and taking prescription pills is not good at all
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got bloated from it and also. It is soy protein. After I learned about soy I stopped using it. Yes it's not as expensive as others but you get what you pay for. I use vegan shakeology now. No whey or soy!
Desiree C.
I love Herbalife you only see results if your doing it right if not than you won't be satisfied
Joann B.
Du Bois, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of different flavors and I mix them up I have about two per day. I am lactose intolerant and was worried I would not tolerate this the first couple days I used it I went easy and only did a part of a shake just to get my body used to it once I saw that it was all clear I started drinking them regularly and I never looked back. Please help me on my weight loss journey the flavor is great and if your preferred member on the site you can get these for around 28 bucks for formula One
Abby H.
Lawrence, KS
I have a difficult time buying into the herbalife craze. Most of their "meal replacement shakes" are low in fat, but spiked in sugar. The taste is weird, the process for buying is weird, etc.
Dee F.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Herbalife Shakes - really was not terribly impressed by the shakes. From a nutritional perspective they’re not bad. But they’re heavily sweet and ridiculously expensive for what you get. I would not recommend these to a friend and I will not be purchasing again.
Carolann R.
Rehoboth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Tastes amazing! A little on the pricey side but worth the very cent. I love the cookies and cream flavor as well. Cheaper to buy it this way than individual shakes and my local shake shop
Giovi P.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I dont recommend any of the Herballife products to anyone!!! A family member of mine had one of their drinks and had bad health side effects from it. I wouldn't trust the ingredients in these, and not to mention it supports an MLM. Buyer Beware!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorely B.
Tecate
il y a un an
Sherry D. il y a 2 mois
Not really! I mean I don’t think I really gave it a good good try! If that makes any sense….