BY HERBALIFE

Innovative, quality products backed by acclaimed scientific leadership! We use only the highest research, development and manufacturing standards, including the finest raw ingredients, precise formulation and labeling, and trusted contract... see more...

• I love herbalife!! I didnt know about it until i started ...1 Answers
  • Diets never work for me . I always seem to gain the weigh...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
I just started herbalife and this is the product I'm using first. The flavor is great. You can make shakes and add fruits ect to it but due to not having a blender right now I've just been mixing it with milk. If it's mixed up good it's not gritty like most and I just love this flavor. It's deff atly helping to curb my hunger. I havnt even been following the plan and am still able to cut down a couple pounds each week
Monica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Herbalife is a good for those wanting to lose weight and getting a good nutrition. I did like to establish that the shake is considered as a food so ill highly recommend not consume anything heavy . This why people gain weight with the product.

I enjoy the shake of cookie and crème with vanilla .
Blakely A.
San Diego
Herbalife formula 1 shakes are my go-to when I am wanting to lose weight. I lost 27 pounds replacing one meal a day with these shakes. It is a good meal replacement that actually leaves you satisfied and tastes amazing. For wild berry I like to add frozen fruits like strawberries and blueberries just to give it a little something extra but it tastes great on its own. It's a lot of product for a good price!
Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
My FAVORITE shake mix. Usually I add vanilla protein powder and more fresh fruit. This is ideal for the summer. Not only will it taste super refreshing, but it will also keep you full and satisfied.
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
This taste so good. There's alot,of product in the container and it's a good meal replacement. Love,this,with water and,frozen fruit
Yashira L.
Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite at all I dont think I will order this one again Everyone I know likes it but for me its a no go.
Karina E.
El Paso, TX
I take this shake everyday before my workout , its bursts with flavor i love it
Andreia A.
Setúbal
It not the best flavor but it does what is supposed to, its kinda pricy but its worth it. I found it very effective and easy to work with
Alev B.
Fonnes
It tastes amazing I always add frozen fruits to my shakes and they taste even better
Karina E.
El Paso, TX
Diets never work for me . I always seem to gain the weight back. Why should an Herbalife Weight- Management Program be any different?
rhianna w.
San Mateo, CA
I love herbalife!! I didnt know about it until i started dating my boyfriend, his mom is a advocater and sells herbalife products. I love all the juices, teas, shakes, and even the soups!! The only thing i dont like is the lemonades there a bit bitter for my taste. But other than that wverything tastes amzing for protien shakes. 5 STARS FOR HERBALIFE!!!!