HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionHerbalife
Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix (780g) - Dutch Chocolate

Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix (780g) - Dutch Chocolate

by Herbalife

Brand new.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix (780g) - Dutch Chocolate!
Lori M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to drink this along with the other products they offer. I liked it. They had a lot of different flavors and u add a protein to it too. U make a protein shake with this and its so good. I lost a couple pounds with this but after I stopped using cause I couldn't afford it at the time (which was many many years ago) I still kept if off too. So thats a plus.
Alexia B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’d love to love this but I just don’t. It’s way too chalky for me and I personally don’t feel better by drinking it. I like other proteins style drinks much more.
member-8da4a
I didnt like it at all. The taste was horrible and it didn't work at all like I was told it would by many people. I would not recommend it
Nichol R.
Valparaiso, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this brand, not my first pick but does what I need and fairly priced ! I would definitely recommend trying to anyone!
Clara  A.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es muy rica para quitar el antojo y tomar algo dulce … mezclada con hielos y levhita sabe muy rica
Denise D.
Chepachet, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know I may upset a big group of people by saying this, but I’m not a huge lover of herbalife shakes. They all taste the same to me and the powder is very costly!
Iris A.
Chesterfield, VA
I highly recommend it to replace breakfast and dinner. It worked perfectly for me drinking it in the morning and at night
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
delicious chocolate flavor, I love it, If you want to gain weight, you should take the shake with a healthy meal, but if you want to lose weight, it should be the only thing you drink at mealtime.
Paige T.
Hurst, TX
I had high hopes for Herbalife. Unfortunately I was very much so disappointed. The taste? This is always such a battle when it comes to drinks that are supposed to be healthy and good for you and actually tasting…. Even decent. Herbalife flopped big time! This chocolate formula tasted absolutely disgusting. So much so that I just couldn’t forcing myself to drink these drinks. Absolutely not. Next!
Magdelyn R.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not the best taste were very helpful when needed maybe it might help you if you really want something nutritional

Looking for your answer?