Herbalife Formula 1 Instant Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix CREAMY CHOCOLATE Packets uploaded by Jasmine T.

BY HERBALIFE

Cheyenne W.
‪#‎herbalife‬ is so effective because:

1. You are able to hit 100% of your RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance).
2. You are able to hit your personal protein factor.
3. You are able to control you caloric intake.

The biggest part of the equation is YOU following the plan.
Herbalife isn't "pills" or shakes that you can just take and still eat bad, drink alcohol etc, and look like a million bucks.
The Products Work When YOU Work
Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These herbalife shakes taste delicious and are easy to drink. I am very picky on protein shakes but these don't even taste like a protein shake. I became a preferred member to get the discount.
Cynthia H.
I haven't been into herbalife for that long. I tried to do a 21 day challenge but ended up not finishing it. I wish that I had. I really enjoy these shakes. This is one of my favorite flavors.
Jasmine T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love Herbalife Formula 1 Dutch Chocolate!! Tastes just like chocolate cake!! Very easy to drink and you actually can enjoy the taste compared to other meal replacements!
Vianelle M.
Holbrook, MA
I love Herbalife! Lost 5 pounds in the first 2 weeks! It's so convenient for me since I don't have the time to be cooking more than 1 meal a day. highly recommend!
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite meal replacement. These shakes taste so amazing. They don't taste like some of the other shakes that are gritty and nasty.
Carisa T.
Brownsville, WI
I use 8 oz of milk with the powder, not a fan of water with it. Don't mind the flavor without anything added but love it with bananas!
Ashley L.
ELK GROVE, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Not a big fan of this flavor. I even tried adding fruits like bananas to take away from the taste of the shake but it did not work.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I love using this with skim milk, it makes it have a more rich taste and flavor to it! I also really like the french vanilla!
Mimi R.
Shreveport, LA
What is the carb content for this?