Herbalife

by Herbalife

HERBALIFE HERBAL TEA CONCENTRATE - ORIGINAL FLAVOR 1.8 OZ Brand New, Factory Sealed. FREE SHIPPING!! FRESH PRODUCT!! Expiration Date 01.2015

I Need yo lose weight fast . I let myself go during lockdown. I just ordered some Herbalife. It worked for me back in the day I hope it will come through again I’m also a gonna stat running . Who else is using [product:herbalife] how’s it going ?[product:herbalife]
Doo you think Herbalife is worth it ?
Has anyone tried Herbalife? [product:herbalife]
Start your review of Herbalife!
Product Highlights
I've heard a lot of differently things about this product but decided to try it for myself to help boost my weight loss.in reviews
On Herbalife you have: -2 shakes , 2 snacks, & 1 healthy meal to lose weight -1 shake, 2 snacks, & 2 healthy meals to maintain weight.in reviews
I enjoy drinking the Herbalife shakes there's so many you can make with all the different flavors they carry.in reviews
For being protein shakes, they were soooooo good and when my brothers and I would exercise we would simply drink it every morning and blend it in with some milk and bananas.in reviews
Makes you go to the bathroom hehe... Ive been drinking the tea with aloe, and the meal replacement shakes in the morning and night.in reviews
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
1,129 reviews
Herbalife uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Herbalife I started this to get healthy and so far it's not bad. I do like that the shakes replace a meal. It helps with portion control. There are a lot of different options to choose from. I personally like the mint chocolate chip shake, the herbal tea and the multivitamin. I wasn't looking to lose weight at first, mostly get healthier and get portion sizes under control. Now I've lost a few pounds so it works out. The only downfall is it's VERY EXPENSIVE.
Anahis V.
Fort Hood, TX
Herbalife uploaded by Anahis V.
Llevo una dieta baja en carbohidratos desde hace algunos años , causa en algunas personas que no sean tan constantes para ir al baño prove los probióticos de Herbalife la verdad desde que los uso soy constante desde el día 2 ir los tome mire la diferencia #probiotic #herbalife escuché que no es bueno que llegaría vivo asta el intestino eso me sorprendió. Lo estoy tratando me gusto mucho#wellness
Renai B.
Phoenix, AZ
So with Herbalife I did not notice a change in weight but I did lose three inches from my hips and 3 inches from my waist. I also noticed my nails were much more healtheir and my acne prone skin was much clearer and overall better. I like it as a great supplement because I am constantly on the go for work and it is a way better alternative to fast food. Depending on your needs and goals there is an Herbalife product for each person. There is even a special line for kids. Some people use it to lose weight, gain weight, or even just maintain their weight. It works best if you have a knowledgeable health coach who can guide you so you don't misusing the product. But over all it is really a lifestyle change. If you are not whole-heartedly committed to using it properly you WILL NOT get the results you want.
Bailey B.
Mount Vernon, TX
I tried the meal replacement shakes and was not extremely impressed with it. The taste was eh and the price tag was way too high. Won't buy again.
Brynne H.
Johnstown, OH
I think this product has both positives and negatives. I did this product for 3 months and lost 30lbs. However I also worked out and ate healthy. I have stopped taking the product because I want to eat more natural smoothies.
Jennifer M.
Herbalife is the best weight loss product I ever used! My mother lost more than 40 pounds with her alive products! I totally recommend:)
elizabeth H.
Dallas, TX
Herbalife uploaded by elizabeth H.
So I've been taking this following products for a month I finished them all and my experience with the product was good. I used the 21 day program with the mango alovera, the Apple ciber complex and the fiber tablet. I lost a little weight in that month. I recommend this product for those that never done a cleanse in their system.
Ashia T.
Cleveland, OH
Herbalife uploaded by Ashia T.
I was very skeptical about this product at first. I started about a month ago (2/14/2020) and have lost 12 lbs since! (3/19/2020). Each round is estimated to last about 1 month. I began to run low at the end of week 3. The delivery is super quick though! Start weight 168 current weight 156.6 lbs.
Alma P.
Palmetto , FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product are not that good. I tried them out and they didn't help me. They are very bad for the body.I wouldn't recommend to no one.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I have 2 friends that use Herbalife and have lost a tremendous amount of weight and also have kept it off for 3 years now. They don't keep using it but have cut back on carbs and sugar. They both look fabulous. They are of different ages and I know for sure one does not exercise much. I used this and lost 20lbs. You have to be dedicated and want to do it. It is pricey but it was worth my 20 lbs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Somila T.
il y a 7 mois
I Need yo lose weight fast . I let myself go during lockdown. I just ordered some Herbalife. It worked for me back in the day I hope it will come through again I’m also a gonna stat running . Who else is using Herbalife how’s it going ?Herbalife
Staci S. il y a 23 jours
I have vanilla Herbalife and I make a shake every morning. I throw in some instant coffee as well. There are also local “Herbalife stores” by me where I can buy shakes. It’s so good! Check out Pinterest for Herbalife shake ideas and good luck on your fitness journey!
Hannah W.
Cincinnati
il y a un an
Liz I. il y a un mois
MLM scam. Stay away! There are so many lawsuits against this company.
Rachel B.
Elyria, OH
il y a 2 ans
Who wants to try Herbalife at a 40% off discount? Message me! Email: [email protected] IG: rachelxburrows
Dakota W. il y a un an
I’m interested!
Anna H.
Middletown, OH
il y a 2 ans
Started Herbalife about a month ago. I have lost 17 lbs. I have lots of energy. It so easy to follow. Easy to pack for work. I can’t say enough about this program. My knee, about 8 years ago, I tore the ACL. With this injury I have been in lots of pain, limited mobility, and lots of frustration. I gained a lot of weight and that only caused more issues with my knee. Since Herbalife my knee has felt so much better, I am walking and getting around more which aids in my weight lose. Ladies and Gents this program is the bomb! It taste like u r cheating and it is a no brainer. Herbalife Shakes HerHerbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) Herbalife Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate - Mango, Half Gallon Herbalife Formula 1 (Dutch Chocolate) Herbalife Mint Chocolate Shakes (Limited Edition) Herbalife Protein Drink Mix (Vanilla) 21.7 oz 4 Herbalife Cell-u-loss for the Price of 2 Herbalife Protein Bar (Chocolate Peanut) I’m staying the course with Herbalife.