HERBALIFE HERBAL TEA CONCENTRATE - ORIGINAL FLAVOR 1.8 OZ Brand New, Factory Sealed. FREE SHIPPING!! FRESH PRODUCT!! Expiration Date 01.2015

Who wants to try Herbalife at a 40% off discount? Message me! Email: [email protected] IG: rachelxburrows
Does it really work?
I want to start my Journey for a better me and not to sure if I should look into these. Can someone let me know how it made them feel?
Start your review of Herbalife!
Product Highlights
“I've heard a lot of differently things about this product but decided to try it for myself to help boost my weight loss.” in 8 reviews
“On Herbalife you have: -2 shakes , 2 snacks, & 1 healthy meal to lose weight -1 shake, 2 snacks, & 2 healthy meals to maintain weight.” in 6 reviews
“I enjoy drinking the Herbalife shakes there's so many you can make with all the different flavors they carry.” in 6 reviews
“For being protein shakes, they were soooooo good and when my brothers and I would exercise we would simply drink it every morning and blend it in with some milk and bananas.” in 5 reviews
“Makes you go to the bathroom hehe... Ive been drinking the tea with aloe, and the meal replacement shakes in the morning and night.” in 3 reviews
Davenport, IA
Herbalife uploaded by Mik H.
I love Herbalife. It tastes really good considering it’s a powder and it helps keep me feeling full through the day. I love the banana caramel and I’m constantly ordering things from Herbalife. It’s a little pricey but more than worth it!
anderson
Herbal life has changed my life and I love this product! The shakes and teas are wonderful! The probiotics have helped be so much and ohh the new mom package is perfect for any breastfeeding momma!!
bryant
Herbalife uploaded by Loren G.
I have been using Herbalife for almost 2 years. I lost 50 lbs the first year and was pregnant the last 9 months. I used my product while pregnant, I feel that helped tremendously with only gaining 10 lbs while pregnant!! It tastes great and when coupled with good eating habits really helped me!
New London, CT
Once again reviewing an extremely unethical company. I feel like someone needs to. I keep seeing people praising these MLM companies (*cough cough- pyramid schemes), and it drives me crazy. It does not matter how great the product is (they’re usually pretty subpar though). It does not matter if you just buy from a distributor because you can and don’t have a role in the company. It does not matter that you don’t see the harm. Wake up. Companies like this one target impoverished, low-income, and immigrant communities, specifically going after those they know are hungry for a chance to make some money. They’re extremely unethical. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than making money off of one of these companies. Look at their income disclosure statements. And if you need any other reason not to support them, look them up in the Better Business Bureau, research the hundreds of pending lawsuits from people who have been HARMED by trying to use their products. By supporting Herbalife, you’re in essence giving your stamp of approval to a company that thinks they can get away with taking advantage of people. Ask yourself if that’s really something you want to support. #antimlm #justsayno #pyramidscheme
Montclair, NJ
Herbalife uploaded by Nicole G.
Herbalife has completely changed my life. This is something I would love to continue to follow hopefully for the rest of my life. Physically and emotionally, I have been at my best! Still working on my results but enjoying my daily journey
Farmington Hills, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Herbalife uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Herbalife I started this to get healthy and so far it's not bad. I do like that the shakes replace a meal. It helps with portion control. There are a lot of different options to choose from. I personally like the mint chocolate chip shake, the herbal tea and the multivitamin. I wasn't looking to lose weight at first, mostly get healthier and get portion sizes under control. Now I've lost a few pounds so it works out. The only downfall is it's VERY EXPENSIVE.
Elkton, MD
I love their hair care products. Usually after one or two bottles I have to change shampoo brands. A year later and I am still using the same shampoo and conditioner.
I have used several meal replacement shakes in the past. For the most part they all taste horrendous and I assumed herbalife was the same thing. Boy was I wrong! The shakes are creamy and fulfilling. I never expected this product to actually taste well enough for me to drink daily. As we all know meal replacements work, you just have to find one that you like, and this was the product for me.
New York
I’m an Herbalife distributor so obviously I loooovvveeee the products! The shakes taste amazing and make me feel amazing. The aloe and tea and the fiber really clean out my digestive system. The beauty booster and hair and skin products have helped me so much and I will never stop using any of these products.
Bronx, NY
I have used herbalife in the past and the results were great.. Yes it is expensive but if you join you do get discounts. I joined.. unfortunately. Unfortunately because when you join you join through a group of people who harass you monthly to make sure you purchase your products because herbalife works through commission and a points based system. The herbalife people are annoying and too persistent. You do see results for weightloss if you are consistent and work out. The only thing is that those results go away once you start eating normal food and are no longer using the herbalife products. they come in different flavors and Have a lot of meal replacement choices.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Dakota W. • a day ago
I’m interested!
Middletown , OH
10 months ago
Started Herbalife about a month ago. I have lost 17 lbs. I have lots of energy. It so easy to follow. Easy to pack for work. I can’t say enough about this program. My knee, about 8 years ago, I tore the ACL. With this injury I have been in lots of pain, limited mobility, and lots of frustration. I gained a lot of weight and that only caused more issues with my knee. Since Herbalife my knee has felt so much better, I am walking and getting around more which aids in my weight lose. Ladies and Gents this program is the bomb! It taste like u r cheating and it is a no brainer. Herbalife Shakes HerHerbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate (Raspberry) Herbalife Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate - Mango, Half Gallon Herbalife Formula 1 (Dutch Chocolate) Herbalife Mint Chocolate Shakes (Limited Edition) Herbalife Protein Drink Mix (Vanilla) 21.7 oz 4 Herbalife Cell-u-loss for the Price of 2 Herbalife Protein Bar (Chocolate Peanut) I’m staying the course with Herbalife.