Herbal Insect Repellent (4 fl oz)

Tell bugs to buzz off. Please note this product can no longer be shipped to South Dakota due to state restrictions

How well does this work? Looking for a bug spray for my 3,11, &12 yr old! Thanks 😊
Hi, with summer almost around the corner I will be camping with family. My daughter has sensitive skin and I’m wondering how this worked for other people or their kiddos? Thank you.
Is the scent strong ?
Start your review of Herbal Insect Repellent (4 fl oz)!
Product Highlights
I have terrible allergies to be fair but just a warning to really look through the ingredients and make sure to sample test a small part before using too far from home.in reviews
Cynthia N.
I recently noticed how bad I am affected by mosquito bites. Living in South Florida you can honestly find mosquitos a little more than just the summer, therefore, this product provides full protection when those little critters are out any time of the year. I love the smell because it smells very citrusy from the citronella and it is oil based as it carries different essential oils. I am totally all for all natural products and this is DEET FREE! Highly recommend this burst bee product. I purchase mine at Whole Foods
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is awesome! It's completely natural and safe. It works wonders on my kids and pets - and smells great too! Definitely something I will buy again.
Max H.
I'm always looking for the most natural products I can find. I found this at Whole Foods, and it met my expectations. Felt nice, no chemicals, and smells great. Good for the price, and works just as well as the chemical-laden stuff. Don't spray it near flame!
Rebecca H.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This stuff is bomb, it smells so delicious too# it’s the best bug repellent I have ever put on myself…#Vacay
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
1,084 reviews
Our family loves outdoor activities and we don’t go outside without using this insect repellent. It contains rosemary, lemongrass and citronella-great natural bug repellents. It is 100% natural , which is the main reason I purchase this product. It is a little oily so be careful with your clothes.
Christie M.
Toledo, OH
This repellent works really well against mosquitoes and ticks, and it smells great. The only downside is that it's oily until it absorbs.
Ginko K.
Brooklyn, NY
Herbal Insect Repellent (4 fl oz) uploaded by Ginko K.
Very very effective, smells great and doesn't leave your skin feeling clumpy. It gives such a great shine. I really love the fact that it an all natural product.
Silke G.
Bronx, NY
It’s a great bug repellent for enjoying a backyard bbq. It’s not strong enough for camping at the lake during mosquito season. The scent is very pleasant. It is a little bit oily on the skin and might stain clothes. However it feels and smells better than chemical repellents.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The smell is pretty strong and hard to ignore but if you can get past that it actually works fairly well. For me it worked a lot better than chemical sprays like Off (smelled better too!) in keeping the swarms at bay while camping. It's oily so I would keep it to bare skin only to avoid stains.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
I absolutely hate bugs especially when they bite me. But this spray keeps them at bay. It is a great natural product. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell. It is also affordable and easy to use. I recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...