BY MOON VALLEY ORGANICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our Herbal Heal blends organic calendula and goldenseal with propolis to moisturize and soothe recuperating cuts, minor burns, abrasions and infections. It is free of any stinging ingredients and fragrances so it may be used readily on even your most... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
I’m obsessed! I got this in Seattle when my hands were cracking and my face was super dry and having a cystic breakout. It healed my cracking hands, moisturized my face, and healed my spots when I picked at them! A little goes a long way. I love this brand now and I wish I lived in the area to restock more easily!