BY HERBAL ESSENCES

The Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Shampoo gently cleanses to leave hair soft and shiny. Infused with the power of over 100 hand-harvested Cassia seeds, it strengthens and hydrates for results you can feel and see. It also smooths the hair and adds a layer of protection against damage and breakage. This Herbal Essences shampoo is infused with a rich Turkish fig scent that invigorates the senses. Pair it with Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Conditioner and oil elixir to enjoy luxurious hair. This shampoo comes in a 13.5 fl oz bottle. Use it to infuse your hair with all-day touchable strands.

• Strengthening shampoo cleanses for smooth, healthy-looking hair
  • Infuses hair with the rich scent of Turkish fig so you can be a natural knockout
  • Contains the power of over 100 cassia seeds in every bottle to help strengthen against damage and give you naturally luscious hair
  • Experience the intoxicating scent of Turkish Fig by pairing with Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Conditioner and Oil Elixir
  • One 13.5 fl oz bottle

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• How is this? Does the smell last awhile? Does it make you...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for oily hair 2 Answers
  • Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been want...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Made my hair smell so good and was soft after drying when I used it along with the conditioner and the oil elixer. " in 1 review
  • "Thanks Influenster for my free box of hair products ! " in 1 review
  • "This shampoo makes your hair smell good and it gives it life I relly like how my hair feels after using it." in 1 review
  • "Highly recommended i bought shampoo and conditioner along with the oil elixir all 3 together works great my hair is always healthy amd smells bomb!" in 1 review
  • "I felt like the shampoo cleaned my hair really well my hair didn't feel too dry like I thought it would afterwards." in 1 review
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
I have a special place in my heart for herbal essences. I have used this brand in one form or another since I was a teenager. They follow trends and try to match the more expensive products for those of us Who cannot afford or just don’t like paying for the higher end of products. Being a cosmetologist myself I consider spending money on my hair a must do. Sometimes they work sometimes they don’t. Regarding this product, the payback is a positive. Although it’s not a really high-end shampoo of it does what it says it will do for the most part.
Kayla S.
Let me start by agreeing with other reviewers that this shampoo smells amazing and isnt overpowering at all. This shampoo was great when I was using it in the summer but my hair is getting very frizzy here in the winter after using this product. Also a little goes a long way!
Allison C.
Herbal Essences has always been a go to Shampoo for me. It's on the cheaper side but still leaves your hair feeling clean, soft and smelling great. I usually buy it multiple bottles at a time and store it and give it as part of housewarming gifts.
Naya R.
Orlando
Because I have thick, curly/ wavy hair, when I straighten/curl frequently, it dries up my ends. The only solution I used to have was going to the salon to cut off my ends and treat my hair. After buying the revitalizing Herbal Essences shampoo, it has my hair like better than ever. My curls are more vibrant than ever, my ends are healthy again, and my scalp is refreshed and never dry. It’s so inexpensive ($3-5) and can be found anywhere!
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
This review is my hubby because he just loves changing up his shampoo and loves to enjoy the scents of Herbalessense. I love that he smells good all night too. We recommend these products
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Great products very light feeling and keeps my hair soft throughout the day love this brand for oil must try if you havent!! Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir
RaeLynn M.
I love this shampoo!!! Doesn't have the harsh chemicals most other brands do and it leaves my hair feeling very soft and smooth And has a wonderful smell.. Not badly priced, but your gonna pay more for a good shampoo/conditioner product
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
This product is great for my hair! I really enjoy this product. It tames frizz without weighing my hair down and making it oily. I like how it smells as well. It's a product I will continue to repurchase and use on rotation. Highly recommend this!
Mina T.
Arlington, TX
The smell should already have you wrapped around it’s finger. The only shampoo I use or buy...is Herbal Essences. The Wild naturals collection leaves your hair with hardly any residue and it feels so clean afterwards.
Nichole J.
I love this shampoo it smells AMAZING. Keeps my hair feeling super fresh and clean and after each use I feel like my hair is softer and restored. Some shampoos feel heavy but this one is nice and light.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I really want to try this but I want to see what the reviews are! Obviously it's a pretty new product but I really want to hear about it!!!!! How do you like it?
Manerva P.
Who like this name brand
RENELLE p.
Is this shampoo good for oily hair
Katlyn R.
How is this? Does the smell last awhile? Does it make your hair soft? Oily?
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .