BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir

Start your review of Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
ritika💖 p.
Jabalpur
The serum comes in a cylindrical see-through bottle with a pump nozzle. The bottle is small and sleek which makes it very handy and the cap closes with a click too, so it won’t leak in the bag. It is a see-through bottle filled with yellow liquid which makes it very easy for me to see the quantity being used up. The bottle looks very pretty in yellow and glossy label in colours over it. The price is also very reasonable for this quantity because one bottle will go a long way.

Consistency, smell and feel on the hair: The serum looks light yellow colour but looks sheer when poured in to the palm. It is very runny in consistency. A little amount, just a pump is enough to cover my hair shaft and ends. The smell is just heavenly and that’s  the best part about this serum. It smells of a strong perfumed scent with a blend of fruity and floral notes. The smell totally revives the senses and keeps lingering in my hair for a long time. The serum feels light when applied to damp hair and gets absorbed nicely. It does not feel greasy at all but I do not prefer applying it on dry hair since I have very thin hair and it looks greasy. If you have thick hair, then you can use it on dry hair too before styling.
Iri L.
New Castle, DE
This soaks right into my hair, and doesn't leave any greasy feeling. It smells great and the natural ingredients make me feel good about using this on my hair. It leaves my hair soft, shiny and feeling stronger. Loved it, would definitely buy more in the future!
Crystal G.
St John, NL
I really like this product. It has such a nice smell to it. It made my hair look more shiny and not really greasy.
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
Ok first off, this oil smells A-MAZE-ING! I love using it on my hair when it's wet or dry! A little goes a long way & adds a healthy shine. I was skeptical at first because of how small the bottle looks but it really lasts a long time! You only need about 1 or 2 pumps. Did I mention it smells awesome? And the scent lasts ALLLLLL DAAYYYYYYYYY! Love it!
Amy E.
Dartmouth, NS

I love Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Hair Elixir ! With all natural ingredients it tames the frizzyness of my thick course hair, gives it an amazing shine & doesn't leave it fealy greasy at all! This is one of my favorite products that I always have on hand ! Highly recommend!! -
Jenifer E.
Pendleton, OR
I received this product free from Influenster awhile back, and have used every single drop in the bottle since! I love the smell and consistency of the product. Doesn't leave your hair greasy, unless you use to much of it. Leaves my hair less frizzy, easier to manage, and my hair even smells great after applying it. I have had a hard time finding it since, but I live in a smaller town. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a oil based product for your hair.
Danielle W.
I love using this product on my hair after I shower. I had gotten a spiral perm about 7 months ago so my hair is really damaged & this product makes it come back to life. It's not greasy at all if used in the right amount.
erica c.
aylesford, NS
Got this product from a buzzfeed campaign and absolutely love it. it has a great smell to.
Lucy S.
South Gate, CA
This hair oil is great and it is helpful with hair however I cannot stand the smell. I would give it a 9 out of 10 sue to the smell
Aysegul D.
Dover, NJ
This serum is great because you can apply it to dry hair. It leaves your hair silky smooth and shiny - plus it smells like fruit!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.