BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir

Start your review of Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
I couldn't love this product more. My hair sometimes gets dry, so I use this and it helps combat that. I also struggle being able to put a comb through my hair after a shower and before this, I couldn't find anything that worked to help with that. After I put this product in, I can run a comb through it with no problem! As long as you don't put it directly on your roots, it doesn't leave your hair oily at all!
Natalie B.
Star City
Used this oil after getting a hair cut and the ends tended to look dry. After using the product for 1 week I could see a difference
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I used this product years ago. It smelled amazing and made my hair shine. I haven't seen it around and would buy it again if I could.
Jessica M.
Staffordshire , Rugeley
Love this makes me hair feel like I’ve just had it washed in a salon ! Also sometimes oils can make my hair greasy but this product defiantly does not do that that’s why I love it
zoe d.
this is quite good but i wouldn’t recommend using too much as it makes your hair quite greasy looking it has nice packaging and i would only use 1-3 sprays
Jamie D.
Georgetown, KY
Great product. It makes your hair soft and silky. Good for daily use or as a supplement to your normal hair care routine.
karima l.
doha qatar
I didn’t like it that much as it doesn’t moisture the hair that much and I have to apply it more than one time to get result
Lizzy  K.
Ok this might sound kind of odd, but I really did not like the scent of this product when I applied it to my wet hair. It was too strong and a bit nauseating! However, once I dried my hair I noticed the scent was not so powerful. Personally, I would rather use a Moroccan Oil to get an even better shine with a better scent too!
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
Adds an extra silky texture to my hair without any of the weighing down. Doesn't leave any residue or build up on the scalp.
Alisa K.
Orleans, ON
I’ve loved herbal essences since I was a little girl so naturally I love this. I’m a huge fragrance person so the smell of this is enough for me to just love it. Doesnt weigh hair down, pretty packaging, and great price!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.