BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Marie S.
goldcoast
Don’t like this product, love the brand and their shampoo/conditioners but this product just doesn’t do it for me. It does smell really really good though. I like to use hair oil every time after I wash my hair but i feel this one was just too oily for my hair. Don’t really recommend
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
My sister gave this product for me to try. I didn’t really like it. It felt heavy on my hair and I didn’t really like the scent. It’s a little too strong in my opinion. I didn’t notice much of a difference with my hair either.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
Not a great product. It’s full of perfume harsh chemicals, expensive and extremely drying. The commercials are selling you a dream you can achieve. Yes it would level your hair smelling like flowers buts not beneficial for the health of your hair
Tiffany A.
Fredericksburg
This i so good at all smells really good
That works nice but I don’t this just my opinion
Lexi D.
athens, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good rejuvenating oil! highly recommend very affordable and can be found anywhere with hair products!
Shaneta C.
Minneapolis
I didnt like this product at all it didnt really do anything for my hair texture at all i def feel like your hair has to be a certian hair texture for this product .
Patricia K.
Dartmouth , NS
Don’t like it smelt weird but I don’t like it just don’t like can’t really say anything but that
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
Probably not my favorite hair oils. It left my hair stringy and looking greasy each time I used it. I ended up having to wash my hair every single time I applied this product. I was unsatisfied with the turn out.
Genesis E.
Miami
Purchased at: Amazon
I did not like this product because it left as if it left my hair without life ... And really hard , it is kind of complicated to explain
Belen H.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
It left my hair alittle too greasy might give it another try but probably use less next time but over all its ok
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.