BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir

Start your review of Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Ruth R.
Oxnard, CA
Love how it love but i see it to oily for my hair i havent used this for a long time because of it to oily bit smells good
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
Love this product! One of the best purchases I’ve ever made. Leaves your hair nice, silky and healthy. I love it. It’s a great price as well, very affordable! I would buy this product over and over again for sure
Belgi J.
For a drug store product it is definitely the best one out there! It’s smell is intoxicating! I love it! It keeps my hair smelling beautiful all day. It also gives it that much needed shine! It protects it against this heat and helps it from tangling! Love it!
Maddi J.
Akron
I've use this product for many year its amazing it works wonderful I need to go and get more 😍😍😍😍❤😍😘
Marisol A.
I looovvvvveeee this! I use it after i shower on my ends, and it really keeps my hair from frizzing up too much when it drys
Angel S.
Cedar Hill
This product is great and it helps your hair get a little lift. It has a fresh sent and I use this product once a week. It is very affordable and he price is average. I would recommend this product.
Meagan D.
Flint , MI
Smells great just as you can imagine if you have used the shampoo and conditioner. I love using oils on my hair to keep it healthy and shiny and this ones a cheaper option
Julie R.
11 rue Collette, Sorel-Tracy
Cheveux brillant et ne sont pas lourd... attention de ne pas trop en appliquer sinon risque d l’apparence gras
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Intensely conditions with every drop
Softens and strengthens against damage hair. Smells really good. Use it frequently for deep conditioning. Bottle is cute. Great product and well blended mix. Enhance it with heat a secret.
Lauren P.
Greenwood
Very good brand. Last a long time and very good quality. Not disappointed at all. Also good price.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.