BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Toni-Ann:) M.
This oil really nourishes the hair and as the name says, it rejuvenates. I love herbal essence’s products because of the smell and effectiveness of it. I would recommend this product because it works well for my hair.
Kayla M.
Corner brook, NL
Absolutely love this product. Was necer one for oils as I find them to make my hair heavy and limp but that is not the case with this product. My hair always feels light and tame and smells great! My go to product
Natasha L.
Brampton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not love this product as I felt it didn’t actually help my hair in the long run after using it for 2 months. It kind of just did the job for a day or two the. My hair would go back to how it always felt
Sarah O.
Stony plain , MA
I’m a big fan in general of herbal essences stuff because it always smells amazing and is prices really well!!! I have had my hair stuff forever and a little really goes a long way with this stuff. Would recommend
Arianne L.
Chestermere, AB
Makes my hair have a nice shine and stays in majority of the day, lovely bottle. I came across this product at shoppers today and it’s not my favourite but it works. I was surprised it actually did so well.
Stella ح.
Good oil I almost use most hair products by herbal essences it’s a great brand they have affordable good I love them ❤️ it superrr great👀love it they are like the best things for my hair 👍 a thumbs up😍
~fatima N.
Dubai, Dubai
I absolutely love this product. I have recently bleached my hair and it made my dry hair even more dry and frizzy. But this oil made my hair feel 100x times better and brought back life into my hair. 😍
Brittany S.
Castleton, ON
I have only sampled this product from a friend of mine! It smells wonderful and lasted all day for me!! I would highly recommend it to others!! I’m not sure of the price as I said it wasn’t bought by me but definitely try it if you come across it!!
Brisa B.
Vicente Guerrero, Ensenada, B.C
Sin duda alguna el experto en cuidado del cabello, me encanta el aroma, su consistencia y lo suaves que deja mi cabello, no necesitas ponerle demasiado a tu cabello y queda muy suave y sedoso.
Vivian C.
Delta, BC
I love this! It makes my hair so shiny and silky smooth. It also smells amazing! It's super easy to use. Just put a little bit on your hand and rub it on the ends. Love it! Super easy to use!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon