BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
This is my favourite oil everrr.
I used to have bad dandruff’s but after putting this on,it really helped me lessen it.You can barely see it in my hands and I rate this so much for those debating whether to buy it or not.It is a must have....in my opinion.I really recommend everyone to buy it x
Karla K.
Mississauga , ON
I love the idea of oil treatments but my hair is not a fan. The product would probably be lovely for anyone who has thirsty hair but my is already on the oily side. Bright side is the price point won’t break the bank if you are in the market for trying something new.
Jemma 🎀.
Colne, Lancashire
Love to try all new/old hair products and see how they leave my hair. Working long shifts with my hair stuck up and plenty of dry shampoo can sometimes make my hair feel so rubbish! A treatment like this always makes it better and healthier after a week of work!
Raven G.
I picked this up randomly from the drug store one day to hopefully tame down my frizzy hair and sure enough that’s exact what it does for me. I love this product so much. I never leave the house with out using it. It smells nice and affordable! What more could I ask for?
Jessica M.
Staffordshire , Rugeley
Love this makes me hair feel like I’ve just had it washed in a salon ! Also sometimes oils can make my hair greasy but this product defiantly does not do that that’s why I love it
Holly R.
Kent, Canterbury
Made my hair feel too oily and once it was dry it felt stiff and I didn’t put much product in that may be because I have wavy hair but this product did not work for me I will not be buying again I prefer to use the tiny and guy heat protect instead.
Shakira S.
London
Really works well for the hair and keeps it healthy and shiny. I really like that it gives my hair a glossy look. My hair is thick and dark and it works really well for it so I think it’s great value for money and I would definitely recommend
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, ON
I got this free product to review and give my honest opinion. It is a thick glossy oil and I use it on my scalp and ends primarily, it works very well for my kinky processed hair. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I recommend.
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it makes everything easier for me, it's better that I've tried it all my life, it does a good job for which I'm super delighted and I would not change it for anything I'm very grateful for that product
Emy a.
Jeddah
It's very moisturising and it smells like fruits it's really the BEST hair oil for my dry hair I'm so in love with it and all the Herbal Essences products I used this for only once! I loved the smell and it did a good job cleaning my hair,but it was nice to try...
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon