BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Mary E.
Katy, TX
Este producto esta espectacular! Te lo recomiendo mucho el precionlo vale ! Mucho mucho
Jessica M.
Media, PA
I have really damaged hair and this helped me so much! It’s definitely worth the price.
Emily H.
Lemont, IL
A little goes a long way! Works great but use sparingly to avoid making your hair oily
Iliana C.
San Antonio
Smells amazing a little goes a long way i used once every other day it's works amazing
Shelby S.
Ardmore
Tames frizzy hair and works against humidity. Can weigh down hair so use very sparingly
Sabrina D.
Charlevoix, MI
Makes your hair smell so good and makes it feel so soft and not stiff or sticky at all
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
This hair oil smells good. It keeps my hair looking good and tamed. I use this daily.
Katie P.
Taylorville
Love this product! Smells amazing. Helps dry damaged hair and ends. Makes hair smooth
kiera n.
Hamilton Square
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this oil because I noticed a difference almost instantly. I had less fly aways
May o.
New Brunswick , NJ
For the price. I can’t complain about this product. Love the smell and love the price
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon