BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Brooke M.
Wyoming, MI
Works great for my dry hair that I use heat on every day. Decent price. Find at any place
Kinsey H.
Great to use. Affordable for anyone. And recommend to anyone. Cost efficient for anyone
Emma T.
Left my hair very like and greasy. Was not worth my money and I would not buy it again.
Victoria T.
corcoran
Not sure if it works I didn’t like how my hair felt after using it so I threw it away.
Lupita R.
cutler
Love using this for my curls.It helps tightening them and smells amazing.It apples nice
Manda B.
1,096 reviews
Great item!
I would purchase again!
Decent pricing.
This brand is one of my favorites.
S M.
This product smells great and isn’t too heavy in your hair. I didn’t buy it again tho.
Clarissa L.
bell california
I hate this this leaves your hair oily and you crusty I would not recommend it’s nasty
Kayla c.
Bradenton, FL
It was okay, made my hair really oily. Not my favorite one. But had a nice smell to it.
Mary E.
Katy, TX
Este producto esta espectacular! Te lo recomiendo mucho el precionlo vale ! Mucho mucho
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon