BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Priscilla M.
El Paso
The smell is great the product is great as well and I would totally recommend this product
Samatra C.
Batesville, AR
Great stuff for hair! I think everyone should use it and it’s affordable all day every day!
Madison P.
Blackfoot , ID
Highly recommend this product!! Very affordable which I love. It does wonders to my hair.
Katie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Good smell, feels nice, good but could be better, I prefer the morocain one over this one
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Smells great, excellent price, and light weight. Will repurchase & recommend to friends!
member-ea9b8
Worked well and made my hair feel very healthy and smooth after even the first use of it
Heather G.
Maple Heights, OH
Love the smell. Works all day. No room for improvement. Not greasy at all. Great feeling.
crystal t.
Deland , FL
Low scoring because I have not tried it but I have heard good things from any one who has
Shiann g.
Makes hair shiny and smooth but can’t help with frizz control at least mine cause so bad.
Jacey D.
Kenova
Affordable product! Smells great! Very long lasting ! Works all day! Keeps the frizz away
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon