BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Adrienne N.
Louisiana
Works great for my hair. Bought from Walmart. Very affordable and reasonable. Recommendable
Kaitlyn R.
Magnolia, TX
Not a huge fan, i don’t think this did anything for my hair other than making it feel oily
Danielle H.
I love to use these when I shower at night to help put oils back into my hair! Smells great
katsi l.
Are used to use their brushes a really good little twin it is our swamp only real or yours
Dayanara D.
Woodlyn , PA
I love this oil I used it almost every day my hair looks great I do recommend it i love it
Haydee L.
Recommend it smells so good very ship long lasting nice scent love it a lot I always buy it
Ari S.
San Diego California
Good product to give Extra shine to hairs . Must try. It’s worth trying. Good one must try.
Jessalyn L.
Herbal essences hair oil is not my favorite but it does smell good and makes my hair soft.
Catey F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Amazing amazing amazing abosolutly the best product ever!! It’s amazing!!! Yes!! But ittttt
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
I was in loved the smell and your hair felt so nice and soft but then they stop sale in it
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon