BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Sylvia B.
Houston
Smells Nice & Leaves My Hair Silky & Shiny . You Only Need A Small Amount . To Much Is To Greasy !
Shyann C.
Gilbert , AZ
For the price this is a really good hair oil! It smells so good and leaves hair feeling so smooth!
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
Smells amazing. Wonderful feeling in your hair once absorbed. Not too heavy and not weighted down.
Keana G.
Las Vegas
It helps my face stay soft without being too oily looks good on feel good leaves skin feeling nice.
Chasity C.
richmond
This is great for frizzy and dry hair! Makes your hair shine and look flawless. I would recommend.
Jenn D.
I love the way it smells, although I haven’t used it long enough to notice a difference on my hair
Sarah S.
New Orleans, LA
Felt like it sat on top of my hair and not absorbed. Ok product for the price, controlled frizz.
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
This stuff is awesome it keeps my hair super soft and protects from sun and heat and salt water !
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Works very well. I love herbal essence products. They smell wonderful and have never let me down.
Carrie B.
Belmont , MI
This is a great product! It smells good and leaves your hair shiny and healthy. Highly recommend!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon