BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Leen A.
This made my hair thicker and shinier as soon as i started using it. I would totally buy this again!
Evanna R.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This makes my hair very soft and easy to work with it has great value and I really like the packaging
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
This product makes my hair feel amazing. It works great and goes a long way! It’s very affordable.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Love the smell of this stuff. Keeps hair moisturized and helps strengthen damaged hair. Affordable
Idaesha W.
Durham, NC
I use this oil to keep my hair moisturizer when ever i wear weave. The oil also helps my hair grow.
Kaylie M.
Virginia Beach
This product smells good, is a good amount of oils for the hair, and makes it shiny and feel silky.
Lauren P.
Greenwood
Very good brand. Last a long time and very good quality. Not disappointed at all. Also good price.
reina m.
McFarland
this oil is great !! i use it daily i highly recommend it . it is affordable!! I got it at walmart
Jenn D.
I love the way it smells, although I haven’t used it long enough to notice a difference on my hair
Keana G.
Las Vegas
It helps my face stay soft without being too oily looks good on feel good leaves skin feeling nice.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon