BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
CydNee W.
I’m pretty much a sucker for a nice hair oil! And this one smells good! So that’s definitely a plus!
Prabhleen K.
Silver Spring , MD
This works perfectly with oily hair, I regularly use it along with my shampoo and conditioner regime
Maddi J.
Akron
I've use this product for many year its amazing it works wonderful I need to go and get more 😍😍😍😍❤😍😘
Hannah M.
Smells wonderful. Helps hair strands stay strong and hair sleek and soft. This is not very expensive
Jennifer W.
Canton, GA
Keeps my hair shiny and smooth. The smell is amazing as well. Love love!! Definitely will use again.
Brenda G.
Bay point, CA
Donttttttttt buy ittttt don’t recommend it ... it still left my hair frizz I would go for another oil
Kimberly M.
Morrilton, AR
I have another argon oil I like but this one is great for the price difference. And it smells great!
Leen A.
This made my hair thicker and shinier as soon as i started using it. I would totally buy this again!
Erin S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
this makes my hair shiny and soft but if i do not wash my hair at the end of the day it looks greasy
Alexandra H.
Robinson, TX
Ah the smell is amazing and it leaves your hair so smooth. I like the shine as well. Found at Walmart
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon