BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Maya S.
E mirado buenas referencias de este producto y me dan ganas de usarlo además de tener un muy buen precio.
Mother O.
Newark , NJ
Very good on the scalp and leaves hair soft and shiny i love the smell and everything about this product!
Gema V.
I love this product it moisturizes my scalp without it feeling oily or greasy. Definitely will buy again!
Maribel D.
Moreno Valley , CA
This herbal essences product is good. Especially for oily it helps control the oily during the whole day.
Brittany H.
Love using this oil in the winter when my hair feels dry. It leaves my think blonde hair feeling great
Destiny P.
San Benito, TX
Kind of heavy, so BE WARNED: a little goes a LONG way. The smell is great and you can’t beat the price
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
This product smells great, just like all there products. Very inexpensive. Leaves hair shiny and silky
Jessica B.
lawndale
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s okay. I cannot say anything else about it. Smells good but doesn’t do wonders. Will not repurchase
Belen V.
This is the best oil elixir I used to for 3 months and worth really good I’m so exited for the product
kim a.
Great product. Great smell. Doesn't leave your hair feeling oily after using. Good price also. 5 stars
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon