BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Makes my hair very soft and very nice to put in hair I love this brand I try almost everything from them
Maribel D.
Moreno Valley , CA
This herbal essences product is good. Especially for oily it helps control the oily during the whole day.
Hartley H.
Bay City, MI
Herbal Essences anything is my weakness but this leaves my hair feeling not so good. Do not reccomend!!!
Kyla R.
Great product. Love how my hair feels after I apply it after the shower. Great for my color treated hair.
Maria C.
Klamath Falls
Use this product for me and my daughter to untangle our hair, really good products to help brush out hair
moi S.
Cincinnati , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Great. It was amazing. Very effective I notice actually change in my hair. It was great and smells good.
Melanie R.
Cicero, IL
This helpers my hair so much. I love herbal essences products and this one was perfect for my dead hair.
Sofia M.
Hemet, CA
This has done wonders to my hair. I love this brand bc it always smells amazing and it does its purpose!
This is an awesome product! I love how it makes my hair smoothr and it's an added bonus it smells great!
Maya S.
E mirado buenas referencias de este producto y me dan ganas de usarlo además de tener un muy buen precio.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon