BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Sharleen L.
Okay product that provides shine; however she's not last long. Would require repeated use thoughout the day
Tilcia F.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I haven’t started using this yet. But if it’s as good as the other stuff I’m using the. It will be awesome.
Alida H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It good stuff I love it I use it a lot everyday great stuff and smell great too I would tell people to use
Sadie P.
Clare, MI
Works great, adds so much moisture to my hair and makes my curls perfect and shiny! Definitely a must have
emma l.
an overall great and affordable product! I love the texture and feeling of my hair when I use this product
Haley G.
Kingsport, TN
I have always liked the herbal essence shampoo and conditioner. It has a great smell and it is not pricey!
Tanisha F.
Cottonwood, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product, keeps my hair healthy, I would recommend others to buy, smells good, I will be buying again.
Rachel J.
This product works wonders with my curly hair. I tend to get frizzy hair and this really helped to tame it.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
I love this product.. it works great on my damaged, color treated hair. And it smells absolutely amazing!!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon