BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
kaitlyn m.
Ridgeland, SC
This product smelled really nice and made my hair very soft will be buying again. It was affordable and good
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Great product! I have damaged ends and this product makes it look so fresh. I highly recommend this product!
Regina D.
Pharr, TX
Amazing smell! Leaves the hair sodt and shiny like an oil is supposed to do. I'm still working with it though
Kaylee M.
hallsboro
Makes my hair feel great and look very shiny and smells absolutely soooooo good would definitely recommend it
Shinell R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very good product. Love it. Used it a few times and it smells very nice. It's good for the price not too bad
Madison B.
Lake Linden, MI
This has excellent purpose for my thick hair. I like to use it after I straighten it to look shiny and fresh.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
Love the smell and the use the product has. The smell is wonderful and the product lasts a long time as well
☆ K.
Palm Springs
i want moreeee so good cute and smells good love it would so get more if i had the money highly recommend it
Monica M.
Preston , ID
Made my hair a little greasy looking however that’s a personal issue I believe. Found at target. Smelt great
Rand W.
Chicago
Silk, keeps hair hydrated. Shiny, healthy. Great price and doesn't leave hair damaged. I love it. Easy to use
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon