BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
I love this product to make my hair look very healthy. Ladies if you want a great healthy looking here you need to try this. Will you have curly wavy or even straight hair this product will be your holy grill. Not only does it make your hair very smooth and silky looking but it will also Revive your split ends.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love the smell of this spray, it’s light and slightly fruity floral, but not overwhelming. I use it when my hair is freshly washed and straightened for extra moisture as my hair is on the dry side. It’s light enough for thinner hair and also works well on thicker hair like mine. Would recommend!
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Este aceite deja mi cabello suave y manejable y con un aroma súper rico me encanta tiene un hermoso empaque y tiene mucho producto y es muy efectivo, de verdad lo recomiendo,.
Leah M.
Cumming, GA
This smells delightful. I get so many compliments! The hold is great! I'd recommend it to anyone interested in a good oil treatment. Definitely don't get it near your roots though. I did once and my hair went super flat but that was user error. Only for the ends! Overall I really like it!
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
I thought this product was okay. It didn’t really do much and I don’t think it was worth the money. I expected more from this but there wasn’t much change. I don’t think I would recommend this to a friend but just because it didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for you.
a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Great for bringing back that over heat exposed hair !! Always use before and after heat use to minimize damage and control it best as possibly very satisfying formula
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
One thing I have to say is that these herbal essences products smell absolutely delightful! They are very inexpensive. You can find them just about anywhere. They aren’t my favorite for this type of product. However, they are a lot less money. They do a good enough job to justify it.
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Love love love this product! Exactly what the Cosmetologist ordered. Works wonderfully in my thick curly hair to my surprise. Don't take my word, try it out yourself
Taylor H.
this does its thing kinda. like, if you use it everyday of course your hair will get oily and if you don’t use enough it can leave like a film on top of your hair.
Stacy R.
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir I do this at least once a week and it works wonders. Price is great as well definitely worth trying.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon