BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
renee N.
421 west McKinley Apt 10
Love love love this hair oil, they also make a body oil that is to die for!!! Love the way it smells so much and
Tina D.
College Point, NY
I've been using this for a while now and i love it. You don't need a huge amount at all and it smells very good.
Yessica L.
Mentone, CA
Creo que es bueno !!el unico detalle que no me gusto es la sensacion de pelo graso ,pero si cumple lo que promete
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
I feel like it gives the right texture for the use of. Product is sold at a great price won't regret buying this
member-d54ed
I love this product!!! I definetly reccomend this product!! I will be purchasing this product in my near future!!
MakeUpIsArt✨💛🍁🍂 C.
Santa fe NM
This is very lovelyyyy I love the smell has a rich sent to it and keeps my hair silkyyy softttt i recommended it.
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
This stuff is great and I would highly recommend it. The packaging is very attractive and it is also affordable.
Jody H.
This hair care product is a great hair nurioushing product. I definitely recommend to all my family and friends.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend
Ambrosia R.
texarkana, AR
I’ve never used this I accidentally clicked it and idk how to go back. I personally try not to put oil in my hair
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon