BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Roxanne F.
Brownsville , TX
This hair oil is wonderful. It smells good and leaves my hair silky smooth. It's the only one I use and i love it.
Cassie R.
Love how this product smells and works amazing everytime my hair starts to feel dry. Good product and recommend it.
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is very nice. The price wasn't too bad and it made my hair feel very nice. I'd buy this again definitely
Chelsie C.
Rayne, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
it smelled great it left my hair a little oily but it worked good it did its job for sure.. and my hair felt great
Tierra N.
Pensacola , FL
Great product did the job & didn’t leave my hair looking greasy, it smells good & a reasonable price for the amount
jacqueline B.
san jose, CA
Uno de los aceites que me encanta por que los aromas son muy frescos y algo para cuidarte el cabello y rejuvenerlo
Rebecca J.
Montgomery, AL
Smells amazing. This product makes my hair feel so good after using it. This makes my hair look so shiny and health
Mary N Gil R.
Visalia, CA
Herbal esseance always smells amazing. This product always leaves my hair smelling great looking shiney and healthy
Desiree C.
Dinuba, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes your hair silly soft. Smells really great. No residue feeling or build up on the scalp. Overall great product
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
Rejuvinates the hair and doesnt leave hair looking heavy . Smells wounderful and goes on lightly with maximum body
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon