BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
Loveeeee this elixir! It makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I have very frizzy hair and it definitely tames the frizz.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
1,088 reviews
Hey guys are doing. if I can get the latest. if I can get the latest. if I can get the latest. if I can get the latest.
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
Such an amazing product, although it hard to find. I swear by this stuff! Not to expensive either and great on the hair
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
I really recommend this product I really was happy that I bought this product to everyone. It really changed my life .
Dori B.
Smells great but felt kind of heavy compared to other oils I’ve tried. Didn’t notice any help with frizz it anything
Hilal Y.
Washington, DC
I honestly saw no difference. It did smell very good and had great packaging. I wish it helped my hair but it didn’t.
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
I love this product! It works well and it’s worth its money. I would recommend it if your hair needs some treatment.
vanessa R.
Frisco, TX
Me funciona bien, no digo que mal peeero mi cabello se me hace bonito, si aplicó cosas en mi cabello pero no soy fan
Victoria M.
It’s really good. I love oils and this one smells good and actually works! I love everything about it and it’s cheap.
Katelyn T.
Dearing, GA
Gives my hair the bounce and a little volume to go throughout my day. Great price and the bottle is great for travel
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon