BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Jéssica S.
Lutz, FL
I love oils. But I’m in trouble to find a brand that makes me happy with the results. I understand that oil makes the hair oily. But even if you wash a couple times and try to take it out it will never get off. I love the treatment, but I don’t like the texture and the way that makes me look like a non washed hair.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My hair gets very dry in the summer. I found this oil recently and love how soft my hair has been. It’s light weight and doesn’t make my hair feel extra greasy either. I love it
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
When I need a quick refresh of my curls without going through a whole wash day and twist, I put it in my hair and twist around my finger and it’s done! Makes my hair feel soft and smells fresh!
Maria B.
Newport , KY
It was not my favorite product that I have ever used but it was not bad either. I personally did not like how it made my hair feel but the price of it was appealing. I would probably not go out of my way to purchase this product again.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
this is a good product and its long lasting and also has a nice scent ! i love it ! its also an affordable! i would very recommend this product to everyone/ girl ! its an amazing product !
Colleen P.
While it has a really great smell, I found that the oil seemed to not wash out as well as others and caused my hair to be greasy through several washes. The pricing was not too bad, but I would probably not purchase this product again. It would probably be really great for this with extremely dry scalp.
LATOYA T.
Washington, DC
This product is good for all hair types and smell great!  I have permed dark brown hair.  The oil added shine and soften my dull hair.  Compared to couple of other products I tried, this one is light and doesn't weigh your hair down.  You get a lot of product for a reasonable price.
Hannah H.
Olive Branch , MS
This stuff works wonders for my frizzy hair and makes it look so so shiny. I put it on after I get out of the shower and it makes my hair easier to brush through, too! The only thing I don’t care for is the smell, though that could just be me. It’s just a bit too much for me. Really good oil though!
Caroline L.
My mom uses this in her hair and she likes it a lot. However it is not her favorite. She has brown thin hair and it really helped it! It is affordable yet kind of pricey. I was very satisfied with this product!
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
A little bit goes a long way, literally about the size of a nickel is all I used and it was enough for my hair which is down to around my lower back. Pleasantly scented and easy to spray, it was a little more than I anticipated cost wise but overall with the amount that I use it ended up being worth it.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon