BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Ina G.
Katy, TX
A lot of people say it is good but I didn’t work for me and I don’t really know why, probably because my hair is too oily.
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
This works great on my sister's hair because her hair isn't oily but my hair is super oily so it didn't work so good for it
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this. Makes my hair very shiny without making it oily. My hair also smells soooo good! And it’s priced very cheap too
Diana S.
I just love love love this product leaves my hair feeling great, shiny i just love it smells great also would recomnend it
Ruth R.
Oxnard, CA
Love how it love but i see it to oily for my hair i havent used this for a long time because of it to oily bit smells good
samantha m.
Homestead
The best i ever tried my go to come to think of it i have to buy more. But i like it snd my hair is so soft when i use this
Brandy K.
I love to use this product, makes my hair smell so good and feel so nice . Doesn’t make my hair so oily like
Most products
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I'm not really a fan of how this product smells. I also dont like how over greasy my hair feels after I put it in my hair.
Abby R.
Always leaves my hair nice and silky it smells good too! Wish they had bigger bottles so I wouldn't have to buy it so often
Savana C.
Norton, VA
This works really well. It seems to take the knots and tangles right out. It has my hair looking and smelling fresh as ever
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon