BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Diana S.
I just love love love this product leaves my hair feeling great, shiny i just love it smells great also would recomnend it
member-f4e150a0f
It’s pretty good but my daughter is always telling me that there are many more options available that are worth the price!
Estefani S.
Adelphi, MD
Purchased at: bluemercury
I really dont like oil cause my hair by the second day is already oily 🙄 but when i do use oily i use this one smells good
Amanda L.
Pottstown, PA
Again, I only use oils if Im straightening my hair that day, I love HE because they smell the best. Coconut is my favorite.
dianna f.
Compton, CA
Everything from herbal essence smells amazing ! I love there stuff my hair smells fresh and there products are really nice
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
Great great stuff haven't had any problems with it at all my husband loves this stuff as well even his mom is using it now
Ina G.
Katy, TX
A lot of people say it is good but I didn’t work for me and I don’t really know why, probably because my hair is too oily.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I'm not really a fan of how this product smells. I also dont like how over greasy my hair feels after I put it in my hair.
Teresa R.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this. Makes my hair very shiny without making it oily. My hair also smells soooo good! And it’s priced very cheap too
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
This works great on my sister's hair because her hair isn't oily but my hair is super oily so it didn't work so good for it
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon