BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Caitlin C.
I love hair oils, but I also need them. I have dry damaged hair and this one doesn’t make my hair oily just shiny and smooth.
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
Herbal essence is an amazing hair care product. Easy to get from Wal-Mart or drugstore good price and keeps hair looking good
Abby N.
Crossville, TN
I got it for an sample and I thought it was alright. I wouldn’t buy it. Smells really good. Makes my hair feels stiff.
Aliana E.
Mentor, OH
It seems to feed the hair and leave it feeling healthier and bouncier. I have dead ends and they got softer after a few uses.
Sarah V.
Smells good. Will last you quite a while. A little goes a long way. Perfect for cold dry months to add moisture back to hair
Miranda C.
USA
This works decently. Hair always Smells really good. Will always love Aussie products. Don't use too much or on the roots.
Rhonda S.
Bay St Louis, MS
I can't get enough of this product. Adding this to my conditioner is great for my hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wow.
Taylor N.
Abbeville
Used this one time to try something different with my hair but it just didn’t suit well with my hair!! Smells good though!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Diana S.
I just love love love this product leaves my hair feeling great, shiny i just love it smells great also would recomnend it
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon