BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I love the smell and it also makes my hair super shiny and smooth. Leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. I definitely recommend.
Vellexia V.
Sterling, IL
Love this for my hair!!! Must have!!! Keep handy!!! Helps control and look good!!! great price!!! Does what it's supposed to!!!
Marisol A.
I looovvvvveeee this! I use it after i shower on my ends, and it really keeps my hair from frizzing up too much when it drys
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
Adds an extra silky texture to my hair without any of the weighing down. Doesn't leave any residue or build up on the scalp.
Caitlin C.
I love hair oils, but I also need them. I have dry damaged hair and this one doesn’t make my hair oily just shiny and smooth.
Heather M.
I would recommend Herbal Essence oil for anyone’s hair. The smell is good. Also, the oil left my hair feeling more hydrated.
Eva J.
kingsport Tennessee
The smell is amazing but the control it gives me is out of this world. It is truly my go to product! I use it on the faulty.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Perfect for rejuvenating damaged hair. Keeps my hair soft and smooth and manageable. One of the best products in the market.
Tatsiana s.
Harrisburg, PA
It is a good oil that helps my hair to be moisturized and look smooth and shiny, I also like the smell of it and the quality
Gina T.
I’ve honestly used better. I didn’t like the way that this made my hair feel and it wasn’t as light as I thought it would be.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon