BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Natalie B.
Star City
Used this oil after getting a hair cut and the ends tended to look dry. After using the product for 1 week I could see a difference
estephania J.
mesquite New Mexico
Not expensive and it makes my hair soft I usually apply it after a shower or before so I can leave it on at night as a treatment 😊
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Has a great smell and adds a great sheen to hair. Pretty satisfied with my purchase. Isn't overly oily and doesn't weigh down hair
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
Use this oil on my daughters hair. Keeps her curls looking shiny with out the hardness. Smells good and a little goes a long way.
Nicole C.
Baton Rouge
I only used this product one time, but in that time the product worked okay. I would have to use longer to give a better review.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
This makes my hair smell really good and it is very soft and manageable. It makes my hair look really healthy and it is not dull
Brittany h.
Princeton, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Like the product it works well but left my hair oily feeling. Not my go to if I need to use it. But for the $ its a good product
Taying L.
Norcross, GA
I don’t really like oily type of hair products in my hair because it just feels soooo gross to me! It smells good and that’s it.
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
It's pretty effective. I love the smell. I like that I don't need a lot of the product. I will keep buying it as needed for sure.
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
This hair oil is ok it smells to good but doesn't really do much for my hair. It does give me a bit of shine but that's about it
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon