BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Breona J.
Very nice! Smells great and fruity. Not greasy at all. Leaves a nice shine. However, it's doesn't add any moisture and a bit drying
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I use to use this on the ends of my hair when I would want to style it natural. If I used too much it would make my hair look oily.
Jessica C.
Lake City
Love it and the scent is amazing works very well and doesn't let me down when I use it! I love it a lot and buy it every other week
Jacqueline R.
Has a great smell and adds a great sheen to hair. Pretty satisfied with my purchase. Isn't overly oily and doesn't weigh down hair.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
This is an amazing product. It helps tame my baby has which i hate. I do wish the was different scenes to choose from for this one
Vankesha I.
I like that they have hair oils too because it makes the products even more fun to use and a wide range of products to choose from.
LaTasha l.
Saint Joe, IN
Not really what I was expecting left my hair dry and gross feeling but after I washed it out it was soft and felt better the usual.
tiffany s.
Frenchburg , KY
The hair oil isn’t too bad. I have very thin hair and it didn’t make it oily.... although I wasn’t a fan of how it textured my hair
Samantha C.
One of my favorite loves the smell! I use it when my hair is damp then blow dry and then I straighten my hair, makes it look shiny!
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
This hair product is decent, not perfect but also not horrible. The price isn’t too expensive but it’s not super affordable either.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon