BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Courtney S.
This works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Kaitlyn A.
Baltimore, MD
Smells So good. It leaves hands a little oily but that comes off with water. Leaves my hair smelling so good even hours after using it
Madelynn B.
Works fairly well. Sometimes needs more than I would have liked to use and isn’t as high brand as I like. But it does it’s job fairly.
Angelnbeegarza G.
Von Ormy
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product even as it smells good it also keeps your hair looking shiny and healthy and keeps it from burning when using Heat.
Lisa P.
Good price but I don’t think it really works to well. Leaves my hair looking a bit oily for a day or too them back to dry frizzy hair.
Shaylynn D.
Ullin
Feels great on my hair the top of the thing breaks to easy and it gets everywhere at least it smells good and a little gose a long way
Wildrias P.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I really enjoyed the fresh scent. I only used to give my hair that extra shine and apply it on the front of my frizzy little crazy hair
Ann L.
McLean, VA
This oil is very thick but works really well for my super dry hair. It makes my hair look super shiny and smooth, great drugstore find
Jacinda C.
Orlando
This stuff is amazing I have curly hair, and it makes my hair so soft plus it smells good which is why I love herbal essence products.
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
Nice smell. Only hair oil I've ever used, but I really like it. Didn't leave my hair really gross, it just left it so soft and smooth.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon