BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Riley D.
Rochester, MI
This is good but if you too much it will make your hair look like you have to showered in a long time. So use the right amount and great!
Emilee V.
Hartsburg, IL
Loved this! Loved the smell and feel of it all around. Of course use sparingly as to not caise a buildup, but all around great product. 💛
Cayla G.
Ripley
Be cautious to just use this on the ends of your hair! But other than that it’s a great product! Smells great! Smoothens your hair nicely
Ashley D.
Grove, OK
Very lightweight and not oily at all. But it doesn’t seem to provide much in the way of results. No noticeable difference or improvement.
Kasee W.
Smyrna, GA
Smells really good and I was hoping it would give my fine hair some texture but it’s just made my hair greasy feeling and hard to style.
Carolann M.
Mebane, NC
It works well and smells good; will recommend to others to use it really smell good I would use a couple of times and will purchase soon
Courtney S.
This works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Genesis E.
Miami
Purchased at: Amazon
I did not like this product because it left as if it left my hair without life ... And really hard , it is kind of complicated to explain
Francella H.
San Antonio , TX
I don’t like that smell and I just make my hair looking dirty I don’t know I know they are better products on that market save your coins
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
I use it because as soon as I get out the shower and your hair dries my hair gets really really not be and I uses to control the freezing
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon