BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Milissa M.
San Jose
This is ok I wont buy it again but it's not the worst product either but it's not the best it doesn't do the job its says it suppose to do
Laura D.
This one smells really good but it's too heavy for my hair, I suggest it for thicker hair or when you're going to be heavy when heat tools
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
I wont lie I use this product almost everyday and I absolutely love it plus the smell is flowery amazing! Leaves a nice glow to your hair.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Used this a handful of times and I love it. My hair feels amazing after and it smells amazing. The price is perfect for my budget as well!
Steph P.
Santa Barbara
My hair tends to get really dry so I put this in right after blow drying and it has an awesome effect. My hair looks shinier and healthier.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
Herbal essences just is a very good product overall I have never used anything bad I like this oil works good for my hair I have wavy bajr
Stephanie P.
Bakersfield , CA
A little goes a long way with oil didn’t leave my hair slippery or feeling yucky I would only use a drop and it would make my hair so shiny
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
I got a sample of this in a voxbox awile back and really liked the smell a little to oily for my hair because it's picky but I liked it lol
Maria N.
I like this brand but this product did not make much of a difference in my hair. I use a small amount into my hands and then rub into hair
Emilee V.
Hartsburg, IL
Loved this! Loved the smell and feel of it all around. Of course use sparingly as to not caise a buildup, but all around great product. 💛
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon