BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Sandra S.
Rutherford, NJ
I have been buying this product for a while now and I’m very happy with it! The packaging is great, and it’s very nice to use right after washing your hair. Makes my hair look shiny and healthy!! Great product :)
Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
Love the rejuvenating oil elixir!! It is very effective on my hair. It has never felt better to me. Very nice scent and long lasting. I use this once every two weeks. I highly recommend this product to others!!
Hawa H.
It just feels like this product is trying to be something it’s not. The oil elixer is pretty basic and personally I don’t think it’s worth it. You could easily do the same thing with some all natural coconut oil.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Made my hair really greasy. I have thick, coarse hair so I need oils, especially in the winter. It smells great though and made my hair really soft; it just wasn’t for me. Good price and packaging, though!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I love the smell and how it makes my hair feel, on the other hand im not sure if it is for everyone to use. Id definitely buy again but my hair is curly kinky, so maybe it's different for someone else.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I LOVE this oil! It’s so light and smells wonderful! It doesn’t weigh your hair down at all either and I really think it helped my hair heal and grow faster and longer! I’m so happy with this product!
LAUREN K.
I really love putting this in my hair. It works best for me when my hair is wet. I apply it with a couple drops on my hairbrush. I only put it on the ends of my hair because my hair gets greasy fast.
Esther A.
Orlando, FL
Muy muy bueno la línea de ellos realmente me encanta el olor es de otro planeta es súper efectivo y practico muy muy bueno la verdad su olor es duradero también si lo usaría muchas veces recomendado 100 %
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love herbal essences products. Love the fragrance that they put in them. Like flowers. I tend to apply this on the tips of my hair because it's where I experienced dryness sometimes. Nice product
Brenda S.
San Diego, CA
Smells so good !!! And feels so soft after you apply it your hair smells good and looks so bright I put this on my sons hair he likes it and he likes the smell so I do recommend this !! It’s great
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon