BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Alyson Y.
Overland Park
I don’t see this product often but i tried it out once, and love it!! The spray smells very nice, but i don’t know if it was truly effective. I would need to use this on a consistent basis. But I liked it!
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
Works super nicely. Smooths our baby hairs and smells incredible. It lasts forever to. I’ve had my bottle for over a year and it’s not going to be empty anytime soon. A little goes a long way and I’ve got hair all the way to my butt.
Marianne M.
Ravenel, SC
My hair is dry, colored, thick and curly. This elixr does wonders to tame my mane. I dab it into towel-dried hair and either air dry or blow dry. The ends of my hair aren't as brittle and the product smells lovely.
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
The smell is amazing but it can leave my hair weighed down if I don’t apply it on wet hair. So I like to use it when I want to tame down my frizzies when I wear it curly. I like it as in the top ten serums/oil but not my top 5.
Elizabeth F.
Croswell, MI
I love to try different oils for my hair, this one smelled really good, without leaving my hair looking or feeling greasy. I only use about 2 to 3 sprays to the bottom of my hair. I recommend this product!
Morgan S.
Marietta, OH
Thank you influenster for sending me this complementary box! I really did love this product! I always like to use oils and serums on my hair for a soft touch and this did a fantastic job! And smells so good!
Heather K.
Vineland , NJ
Absolutely love this product! I have been using it for about 4 years and I use it every time after I wash my hair when it’s still damp. Helps control tangles and leaves hair very shiny and smooth feeling!!
Alexxis B.
Tappahannock, VA
When I got this in my voxbox I was happy to try it. It smells really good and it's light weight so your hair won't feel greasy unless you put a lot of it in. It made my hair really soft when I straighten it I think when I run out of this one I might actual purchase this again.
Lauren G.
Haltom City, TX
I received the elixir along with the rejuvenating shampoo and conditioner. They were moisturizing and smelled amazing. I especially loved the elixir on the very ends of my hair. It made it really soft and extra shiny. I would definitely purchase the rejuvenating products! :)
Jodi B.
Stillman Valley, IL
Love this oil elixir ! I put a few drops on the ends of my hair and thru out , a little goes along way ! Smells good and my hair feels great ! Thanks Influenster for my free hair products ! Love them !
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon