BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Kennedy N.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Leaves your hair feeling really soft. It has a light scent which I enjoyed. It makes your hair feel good without making it look oily which is always a good thing.
Shaneta C.
Minneapolis
I didnt like this product at all it didnt really do anything for my hair texture at all i def feel like your hair has to be a certian hair texture for this product .
Monica C.
Tulare , CA
This herbal essences wild naturals rejuvenating oil elixir, is very nourishing and has a great smell !! I can not find another alternative to this ! I bought this at my local Walmart and i would definitely buy it again
Lindsey P.
Chapman , KS
Left my hair feeling amazing. Didn't feel gross or sticky, which is always a bonus. A little bit definitely goes a long way. Smell was robust but not over powering.
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love this product. Although my hair doesn’t always need this treatment it really works This product is super cool and works well! I love using it and it makes me look like I am ready to go out. It is also very reasonably priced for the value of the product
Erica O.
Zion, IL
This product is very affordable and I find that it has helped me so much with my hair. I do recommend anybody that has dry tangled hair because it does help you out.
chayse m.
Clayton
this product is very under rated ! it works wonders for sensitive scalps and even leaves a sleek shine left on hair! i use this product often and it’s very cheap !
Mary A.
Louisville, KY
This hair oil definitely gave my hair a more natural shine than others I have used in the past. It smelled amazing and lasted all day, and work great on fly aways.
Elena B.
This product was alright. I did not really notice a huge difference after using this product. It made it shiny for a little but but nothing too noticeable.
Mallory S.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve used this for years and love it. It’s a great smile and consistency. It goes on light, not heavy, but if you spray too close to your hair it does make it look greasy.
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon