BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
I love the smell of this oil and it does wonders for my hair! I usually purchase it online because it's hard to find in store! However it leaves a lot of build up and doesn't wash out well.
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. Its not only affordable it really does an amazing job. I would recommend buyin g it is your looking for affordable but does the job hair products.#herbalessence is amazkng.
Rachel O.
One of the best oils on the market! It is lightweight while still giving conditioning benefits. The smell is amazing as well! Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Rejuvenating Oil Elixir
Jaime C.
Arlington, VA
This product is great for creating a shine and taming frizz.  I use it all year round, after a shower.  My hair thick and is a combination of dry and oily.  It has a lighter feel than other brands, which i like a lot.  I am very satisfied with this product.
Melinda J.
Lynchburg , VA
I love this! It makes my hair look and feel a lot more healthier than it really is. I feel like it’s nothing magic or anything but it smells amazing. I use it after I straiten or curl my hair.
Selina L.
Roseville, MI
This product reallly helped my dry hair def recommend! It's better then dove and cheaper then luxury dupes. I have frizzy hair loved loved loved. Did not take out my purple color.
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
the smell is amazing and it actually made a difference to my hair! i have very dry hair in the winter so i put this on the ends of my hair and it really helps! a little goes a long wat
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
I love this hair oil , it is the best oil for your hair and it has no effect with your hair at all. This is definitely affordable and I buy mines at target . I would recommend you try this on your hair.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Great for your hair. I use this product a few times and it has done wonders to my hair cause I have thick hair that needs to be care for. I would recommend this to family and friends
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
I would purchase any Herbal Essences product solely for their smell! lol however, this product does rejuvenate and leave your hair looking healthy and manageable. I would repurchase
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon