BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Intensely conditions with every drop
  • Softens and strengthens against damage
  • Intoxicating, rich scent of Turkish Fig
  • Infused with botanical essences for naturally luscious hair

Ingredients :

• "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Personally I did not think the stuff work that well I feel like it's more meant for someone that doesn't have a stick curly hair is that I have but it did help a little I personally prefer Moroccan oil over this by a long shot because it works so much better
Samantha M.
Muncie
This is one of the many products I tested on my niece's hair, and it worked. She has mixed hair and it is often hard to find a way to tame her curls without weighing down with a bunch of oils. This is a very good product for girls with mixed or curly hair.
kaylee m.
fort wayne
Really happy with this purchase it works really well and mends my hair. My hair he’s dried easily and the ends split really easy so I put this all over and just a tiny drop works wonders on my hair I use almost daily and it keeps my hair silky recommended
Donnah L.
Las Vegas, NV
This product goes a long way, just a little amount on my hair (my hair is thin and long) and it does the job. I use this after I shower and my hair in the morning feels soft, shiny and frizz free. Would definitely continue using this and would definitely recommend to a friend
Martha O.
Fresno, CA
I tried it out but didn't really need it as my hair gets super oily. So I gave it to my mom who really used it and she said she loved it. It made her hair smooth and shiny, as well as left it smelling great and full of life as he hair is rather dry and brittle.
Paige G.
Elkhart, IN
I always use Herbal Essences oils to revive my damaged hair. It also adds volume, my hair is very thin. It makes my hair strong, sleek, and shine all day long! I can use it before or after any style and it leaves my hair smelling amazing!
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Provides a great amount of oil to dry and dull hair. Not only does it work wonders, but it's affordable and it smells amazing. I picked this up at Walmart but most drug stores probably carry this! You'll definitely find yourself happy with the purchase.
Jessica C.
Enterprise, MS
This stuff works really well. It’s great for dry damaged ends. It doesn’t fix the problem but controls it, but nothing but cutting them off will fix dry damaged dead ends. My hair looks better while it’s in, and it’s great for the price.
Jesse W.
Houma
This product intensively conditions your hair and at a great price! It has a great smell and shine without weighing down my already limp fine hair. My daughter loved it as it helped define her curls and left her hair more manageable.
Caroline H.
Dallas, TX
This item is wonderful!!! A friends family member brought this home and I tried it - I really enjoyed it! I have very oily hair after 1 day without washing so I was hesitant to put it on my hair. But when I finally did, I was really pleased!hair felt soft and didn’t look or feel oily
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Is this best on wet or dry hair?
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product !!!'
Danielle W.
I love using this product but was wondering if it came in bigger sizes?

Amazon